Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue Doesn't Listen to its Loyal Customers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Doesn't Listen to its Loyal Customers

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2019, 10:54 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
I am lifetime UA PP (2M miles) and consider Mosaic 3x better than UA's PP. Free flight cancellation is huge for me. Mosaic is just fine, thank you.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 12:50 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Marriott Plat., UA, NZ
Originally Posted by pWei
Same here. No need for free upgrades. Though point upgrades would be nice.

Importantly - keep the same service level for mosiacs. That's huge.
Yah, upgrading with points (to Mint) would be the only addition I'd ever ask for. With that, the 15k yearly bonus would essentially be a free upgrade.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 5:09 pm

Agree with the website criticism. It got significantly worse in the recent "upgrade" and I find it not even usable with certain browsers (Firefox Explorer ). Can we have the old site back? Not perfect but much better than what we have now.
Old Feb 11, 2019, 3:19 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
The new site is full of bugs and they don't seem to be interested in fixing them. It's especially bad with Chrome. I have to either delete all cookies from JetBlue every time, or use an incognito window because it keeps thinking that I'm logged in when I'm not, and then throws and error instead of redirecting me to the login page.
Old Feb 11, 2019, 9:57 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Marriott Plat., UA, NZ
Originally Posted by diburning
The new site is full of bugs and they don't seem to be interested in fixing them. It's especially bad with Chrome. I have to either delete all cookies from JetBlue every time, or use an incognito window because it keeps thinking that I'm logged in when I'm not, and then throws and error instead of redirecting me to the login page.
This bug seems newer than the actual site redesign, I've just started noticing it in the past two weeks. Could just be me though.

You can also do a logout via the top-right menu then log back in. Still crappy engineering work though...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.