FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   JetBlue | TrueBlue (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/jetblue-trueblue-492/)
-   -   New rules for Mosaic bonus? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/jetblue-trueblue/1947594-new-rules-mosaic-bonus.html)

RWPrincess Dec 26, 2018 1:26 pm

New rules for Mosaic bonus?

I renewed my Mosaic for 2019 earlier this month and still haven't received the 15,000 bonus points. In the past, they were deposited in my account almost instantaneously. I called for the 2nd time this week and was told that with changes to the program in the past month, points are now being deposited AFTER the next qualifying flight after earning the status. Has anyone else experienced this? What exactly is the point of a BONUS that you earned outright if you still need to complete another action to receive said bonus? How is that customer friendly to your most loyal customers in any way?

This program is already one of the worst in the industry but between this and the declining customer service, this seriously might be what keeps me from renewing again in 2020. I'll be watching Delta closely in the next year.

bkojote Dec 26, 2018 6:02 pm

I’ve been waiting for my bonus too. Is that really the reason?
Can anyone else confirm?

caliform Dec 27, 2018 12:37 am

Really? Points posting a bit later is what would make you move your business?

janner34 Dec 27, 2018 3:45 am

Not my experience. I made Mosaic by flying 30 segments and made my last flight mid-December. The 15000 bonus posted with the points for that flight where I made status.

Vincent Zuo Dec 27, 2018 12:59 pm

I just requalified for 2019 and the 15000 bonus posted with the flight that qualified me

Drummer Dec 28, 2018 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by Vincent Zuo (Post 30579315)
I just requalified for 2019 and the 15000 bonus posted with the flight that qualified me

Mine took a month to post, and even that took 2 phone calls.

RWPrincess Dec 28, 2018 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by Drummer (Post 30582464)
Mine took a month to post, and even that took 2 phone calls.

What were you told on the phone calls? I was specifically told there had been a program change within the last month and the 15,000 points were now coming with the next qualifying flight after earning Mosaic. I did end up getting the points after my 2nd call but then was told they would be removed and replaced with my next qualifying flight because the new process is automatic. I should note that on my 1st phone call none of this was told to me.

RWPrincess Dec 28, 2018 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by caliform (Post 30577404)
Really? Points posting a bit later is what would make you move your business?

If you had read my full post before responding, you'd see I also mentioned declining customer service.

Yahtzee Dec 29, 2018 8:20 pm

I forgot about the 15K. It hasn’t shown up. Flying on Tuesday so will follow up after that.

MSYtoJFKagain Jan 2, 2019 8:46 am

Originally Posted by RWPrincess (Post 30575928)
This program is already one of the worst in the industry but between this and the declining customer service, this seriously might be what keeps me from renewing again in 2020. I'll be watching Delta closely in the next year.

I've moved away from my previous loyalty level and haven't really noticed. I'm non-Mosaic and won't be trying to get it again. I'm just stacking miles for my upcoming honeymoon via AA/JAL. Probably going to get on the Delta train too. Had some very nice TATL flights with them recently.

Yahtzee Jan 4, 2019 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by Yahtzee (Post 30586738)
I forgot about the 15K. It hasn’t shown up. Flying on Tuesday so will follow up after that.

They didn't. Went onto chat and they said my question had been "escalated" and they would post next week.

bkojote Jan 4, 2019 3:31 pm

Originally Posted by Yahtzee (Post 30610230)
They didn't. Went onto chat and they said my question had been "escalated" and they would post next week.

Mine haven't posted either.

Yahtzee Jan 5, 2019 11:15 am

Posted overnight as "points correction".