Priority Pass at LAS Terminal 3

Old Nov 10, 18, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Priority Pass at LAS Terminal 3

I have not been to Vegas for years. First of all, am I correct that jetBlue flies in and out of Terminal 3? Assuming I am, has anyone used this Priority Pass lounge? I have a 6:30 flight out. I see that it opens at 5. Am I good for breakfast there? Can be as simple as a roll, bagel and coffee for me.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Old Nov 10, 18, 1:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

JB flies from T3.

The Priority Pass lounge at LAS T3 is "The [email protected] LAS" and is the only lounge at T3.

I have used it in the evening ( for the BA flights to London at 930pm)

It is an ok lounge ( it had a reasonable selection of snacks and drinks in the evening so I would assume it would have the basics for breakfast). It does get crowded in the evenings as all the international airlines use the lounge for their premium pax.

The main drawback is it had no windows to the terminal ( it is by gate E2) but has restrooms and showers in the lounge

You could also take the shuttle train to the D gates and use the Club at the D gates ( allowing time to get back to the E gates ( I used the American Express centurion lounge in the D gates with my Amex Plat card)

Regards

TBS
Old Nov 10, 18, 6:17 pm

If you have a qualifying Amex card, the Centurion lounge by D1 is the way to go. After clearing T3 security, take the escalator/elevator down to the D Gates shuttle. Give yourself 15 minutes to go from E to D, and vice verse. On the way back from D, you might have to take the elevator, I havenít seen an escalator going up from the shuttle to the gates in a while.
I believe JetBlue uses gates E9-11 there.
The _Banking_Scot likes this.
Old Nov 13, 18, 1:50 am

Programs: BA Meltdown Gold, OZ♦+ (flying BR/UA), WoH♦, HH♦. Gaming: Mlife Noir, TR7*
Originally Posted by leonger View Post
On the way back from D, you might have to take the elevator, I havenít seen an escalator going up from the shuttle to the gates in a while.
Getting to Concourse E departures level from Concourse D requires using the elevators. The escalators have never been configured to operate in that direction, AFAIK.
Old Apr 23, 19, 12:54 am

Programs: Pt: UA; Au: AA, Marriott, Hilton; Ex-HA Pt (now not), GE
New LAS Club opened this past week in D concorse. Not yet listed in app. With respect to F&B and decor, we think it is pretty competitive with the Centurion Lounge and far superior to the United Club. Enjoy it while it lasts.
leonger likes this.