Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

When is Points Pooling going to happen?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2018, 8:10 pm
Original Poster

Got an email more than a month ago:

As a reminder, we'll soon be rolling out some enhancements to the TrueBlue digital experience. In addition to having a more intuitive, modern interface, the new TrueBlue portal will also be easier to navigate on all of your devices.

As part of the update, Family Pooling is changing to Points Pooling—a new and improved way for you and up to six of your most fly family members or friends to pool points together. Points Pooling will offer more flexibility, benefits and a more user-friendly interface so you can pool and redeem your points with even more ease. Here are a few of the changes you can expect to see:
  • In Points Pooling, your pool can be made up of 2 to 7 members of all ages—family or not. A squad that pools together, flies together.
  • Instead of contributing a set percentage, members contribute 100% of their points to the pool. But don't worry, members can redeem or leave the pool with their unused points balance whenever they choose.
  • The Pool Leader, formerly called Head of Household, can designate other members to redeem from the pooled balance (even Greg, who would probably never redeem everyone's points on the fly and take off to Las Vegas).
  • Pool Leaders will be able to customize the name of their pool. So, go ahead, make it a pool party.
Your existing Family Pooling account will be automatically changed over to Points Pooling, no action necessary.

We'll keep you updated as we come closer to the launch.
The portal has certainly changed over to the new-fangled Mobile style but it still says Family Pooling with the same age restrictions. When will Points Pooling actually happen?
Old Oct 26, 2018, 11:55 am

I asked Mint line the same question last week and they confirmed it would happen this week. Today my app is showing a message that TrueBlue is unavailable for upgrades. Maybe the new program will role out tomorrow? Stay tuned...
Old Oct 26, 2018, 7:26 pm

I can confirm the system is up and running. Encountered some glitches (error 505) with certain functions using Firefox. However, when I called Mint Line I was able to make all the changes to my pool account.
Old Oct 26, 2018, 11:33 pm

Programs: AA LifetimeGold, WN A-ListPreferred, B6 Mosaic, ChoicePrivileges Diamond, BestWestern Diamond Select
Originally Posted by Love2FlyBiz
I can confirm the system is up and running. Encountered some glitches (error 505) with certain functions using Firefox. However, when I called Mint Line I was able to make all the changes to my pool account.
What is Mint Line?
Old Oct 31, 2018, 3:30 pm

That’s the dedicated phone number for JetBlue Mint reservations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.