Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

The Lounge at BOS Terminal C open to Priority Pass

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Lounge at BOS Terminal C open to Priority Pass

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2016, 6:56 am
NJK
Original Poster

Programs: AA Advantage, Virgin America, Priority Pass
Thumbs up The Lounge at BOS Terminal C open to Priority Pass

If your traveling out of the JetBlue Terminal C at BOS - The Lounge is now open for Priority Pass, Lounge Club, Lounge Pass and Diners Club! It's open from 6:00am - 11:00pm. Great addition to the Priority Pass list of lounges!
hsmama likes this.
Old May 1, 2016, 7:03 am

Originally Posted by NJK
If your traveling out of the JetBlue Terminal C at BOS - The Lounge is now open for Priority Pass, Lounge Club, Lounge Pass and Diners Club! It's open from 6:00am - 11:00pm. Great addition to the Priority Pass list of lounges!
LOL, just when my engagement in NC is finishing up and I no longer need to fly out of BOS to get into RDU at a reasonable time
Old May 1, 2016, 8:33 pm

That is great news! I am going to go check it out next week when I fly out from Boston to SFO in Mint.

With a priority pass lounge, there is more incentive to fly in and out of Boston. I only wish that there are more airport hotels or rather the prices can be a more competitive.

Carfield
Old May 2, 2016, 10:13 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic, AA Platinum, National Executive Elite
Has anyone been in it? What are the food/drink & alcohol options?
Old May 2, 2016, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by Dodge DeBoulet
LOL, just when my engagement in NC is finishing up and I no longer need to fly out of BOS to get into RDU at a reasonable time
If you really are north of PWM, not having to drive all the way to BOS is way better news than a lounge.
Old May 2, 2016, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by moulder3
Has anyone been in it? What are the food/drink & alcohol options?
I am at the lounge. Looks very new.

Food - I saw some mini sandwiches, salad bar and soup along with pop corn, cookies etc.

Drinks - Basic spirits and beers. Wine list had 2 reds and 2 whites.
Old May 3, 2016, 4:35 am

Originally Posted by PWMTrav
If you really are north of PWM, not having to drive all the way to BOS is way better news than a lounge.
I took the bus

Also, my travel schedule only had me in NC for 4 days every 3-4 weeks, so it wasn't too onerous.
Old May 4, 2016, 10:37 am
ymx

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA EXP, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist
Sitting in The Lounge now waiting for my flight to board literally outside the door at gate C19. Only two other passengers here besides me.

Nice clean and basic. A couple nice hot soup options and some minimal cold food sandwiches and salads.

Alcoholic beverages by request of the servers, it appears they are still building out and the bar isn't ready yet.

Friendly waitstaff have asked me a couple times if they could get anything for me.
Old May 4, 2016, 6:06 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Glad to hear there's a lounge option.

Is this a new construction lounge or is it in the former Red Carpet Club space?
Old May 4, 2016, 7:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by CMK10
or is it in the former Red Carpet Club space?
:-:
Old May 4, 2016, 8:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium & LT Gold
Originally Posted by NJK
What do you mean with Diners Club? I have a Diners Club Sphaera, would that get me in?
Old May 6, 2016, 1:43 pm

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott/SPG/Hilton Gold, PreCheck + Clear
Woohoo! Maybe I'll move my domestic flying from UA to B6 after all.
Old May 6, 2016, 3:49 pm

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
Great News!

So this is still branded as the Emirates Lounge which has just now been opened up to Priority Pass, or did they re-brand the club? I used to visit this club a lot when it was a UA RCC! Thats great also that they have pretty all day hours of operation!

I wonder if JetBlue is going to be trying to promote the lounge to its BOS customers, or just let those that discover it find it.

I mean other than this forum, how would any "typical flyer," know the lounge might be available for use?

And if a pax does not have a Priority Pass membership, can they purchase a day pass in person? I will ask also when I check the lounge out in the next week or so.
Old May 6, 2016, 7:56 pm

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott/SPG/Hilton Gold, PreCheck + Clear
Originally Posted by jetsetter
So this is still branded as the Emirates Lounge which has just now been opened up to Priority Pass, or did they re-brand the club?
The sign says "The Lounge," and the branding is officially "The Lounge at Terminal C."
Old May 7, 2016, 11:55 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by RandomBaritone
The sign says "The Lounge," and the branding is officially "The Lounge at Terminal C."
And it has always been this (since the UClub closed). It was never branded as an Emirates lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.