Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Mosaic Change/Cancellation Policy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2018, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic

I recently turned Mosaic, and have yet to utilize the free change/cancellation fee option. My question is this-

I booked a flight for myself and my fiancé roundtrip NYC to Chicago in two weeks. We are on the same itinerary. I can no longer go, but she still needs to go. Can I change the intinerary to just her- and cancel myself off of the itinerary? My fiancé is not Mosaic, but I am.
Old Oct 13, 2018, 4:30 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob/UA Gold
Originally Posted by drewbikscube
I recently turned Mosaic, and have yet to utilize the free change/cancellation fee option. My question is this-

I booked a flight for myself and my fiancé roundtrip NYC to Chicago in two weeks. We are on the same itinerary. I can no longer go, but she still needs to go. Can I change the intinerary to just her- and cancel myself off of the itinerary? My fiancé is not Mosaic, but I am.
Yes you can, I've done it several times. You have to call the mosaic line to cancel your portion of the ticket.
Old Oct 13, 2018, 4:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by joachimm
Yes you can, I've done it several times. You have to call the mosaic line to cancel your portion of the ticket.
Thank you so much, Joe! With this information- my travel planning has been forever upgraded- and my life has totally changed! Very exciting!!
Old Oct 13, 2018, 7:45 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Welcome to FlyerTalk!

Yes, you can do that. But as soon as you do she loses the Mosaic benefits; future changes won't be free. Don't abuse it.
Old Oct 13, 2018, 7:56 pm
Original Poster

For sure- definitely not trying to abuse it all- just nice to know when planning future trips.
sbm12 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.