Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

How long Mosaic status after hitting 50k spend

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2018, 3:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, JB Mosaic, SW AList + CP

I saw some old reports that it takes two billing cycles?

Hoping they have become more efficient cause I will miss mosaic status for my New York trip if that’s the case.

Any my recent reports?

I hit 50k today. My statement closed yesterday (sucks)
Old Sep 24, 2018, 3:40 pm

Programs: Avios
Took 3 weeks this year.Last year took 2 months
Old Sep 24, 2018, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, JB Mosaic, SW AList + CP
Originally Posted by Tilto007
Took 3 weeks this year.Last year took 2 months
wow you got it 2x already?

i wonder if it was cause you were already mosaic?
Old Sep 25, 2018, 5:25 pm

Programs: Avios
Originally Posted by broncophil

wow you got it 2x already?

i wonder if it was cause you were already mosaic?
Maybe,but it was certainly faster this year
Old Dec 17, 2018, 12:27 pm

Programs: TrueBlue
The primary cardmember can qualify for TrueBlue Mosaic benefits after spending $50,000 in purchases that post within a calendar year. Please allow 4-6 weeks for Mosaic benefits to apply once you have qualified. Cardmembers who qualify for Mosaic will be eligible for the remainder of the current calendar year and the following calendar year. See jetblue.com for full details on the Mosaic program.
So the above verbiage is from the card website. I will qualify very close to the end of this year so my status will not be granted until likely January 2019. Does this mean I will have Mosiac for 2019 and 2020??? Thanks!
Old Dec 19, 2018, 8:39 am

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic 1, Amtrak Select, Marriott Plat , AMEX Plat (noted for club access reference)
Originally Posted by butnotthehippo
So the above verbiage is from the card website. I will qualify very close to the end of this year so my status will not be granted until likely January 2019. Does this mean I will have Mosiac for 2019 and 2020??? Thanks!
No it means you'll have status for the rest of 2019... Just like any other status program. Since it was "EARNED" in 2018 it qualifies for 2019... I'm going to hit it in the next week or so but I have a tentative flight 3rd week of January, might not post by then so I think I will go UA since I have Silver there anyway...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.