Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Visa Infinite $100 Discount and Mosiac

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2018, 9:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hotels: Golden Airlines: B6 Mosiac

Has any mosaics booked with the $100 discount and then used the same day change benefit of mosiac? I was concerned about the language in the visa site about no changes.

Last edited by HepperSchepp; Sep 17, 2018 at 8:03 am Reason: change chase to visa
Old Sep 17, 2018, 7:15 am

There is a credit doctor website that says JetBlue isn’t listed as one of the airlines on the visa infinite site. (Don’t know if linking is allowed.)
Old Sep 17, 2018, 8:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hotels: Golden Airlines: B6 Mosiac
Hmmm.... evidently as of yesterday... ouch!

Visa Infinite Benefit: Save $100 On Round Trip Domestic Airfares [JetBlue No Longer Showing?]

Update 09/16/18: It looks like JetBlue flights are no longer showing up as an option. Let’s hope this is just a temporary issue that will be fixed. Hat tip to marksam40.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.