Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Take 3, Lucky 7, Go Long Bonuses..."Vacation," Too?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2018, 11:12 am
Original Poster

So TrueBlue Badges will be "going on vacation" when the Web site gets refreshed.
But what about the Take 3, Lucky 7, and Go Long Bonuses??

I am 3 flight segments away from the Go Long Bonus, and have those 3 segments booked in the coming weeks.
It would be awful to have been loyal to JetBlue on transcon flights this year, and lose out on the bonus because it's "going on vacation."

Does anyone know if Take 3, Lucky 7, and Go Long will be part of the new digital experience?
Monique Mammoli, Director of Loyalty Marketing, please advise!
Old Aug 28, 2018, 12:02 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Badges are different. I wouldn't assume the "vacation" affects the bonuses as they are not badges.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 11:53 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
The bonuses existed before the badges. I expect them to remain after badges are gone.
Old Sep 8, 2018, 11:37 am

Programs: Bolt Bus Rewards
My early August flights just credited 2 days ago and the Take 3 bonus was added.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.