Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Jet Blue or Delta 1-way BOS to SEA?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jet Blue or Delta 1-way BOS to SEA?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2018, 6:21 am

The thing great about AA's 321T product is that the flagship lounge product is okay and the flagship bridge is really good. I haven't tried out the flagship first dining yet. But for the price point that mint gets offered at, it's really unbeatable. It's amazing how much F fares on these transcons out of JFK/BOS have fallen since mint entered places like SAN/SEA.
Old Aug 31, 2018, 9:06 am

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Ambassador, B6 Mosaic, SBUX Gold, Best Buy Elite
If you can get a single suite seat go B6 . otherwise it doesnt really matter unless you want to collect miles in either program.
Old Aug 31, 2018, 9:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I took Jet Blue Mint out to Boston, returning home to Seattle yesterday on Delta F (not a One flight) - the difference was amazing for roughly the same price! Most definitely not​​​​ the "same thing"!
Old Aug 31, 2018, 10:22 am

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Ambassador, B6 Mosaic, SBUX Gold, Best Buy Elite
Originally Posted by ellinj
If you can get a single suite seat go B6 . otherwise it doesnt really matter unless you want to collect miles in either program.
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
I took Jet Blue Mint out to Boston, returning home to Seattle yesterday on Delta F (not a One flight) - the difference was amazing for roughly the same price! Most definitely not​​​​ the "same thing"!
I should clarify that my comment only holds true with the assumption that the Delta flight is Delta One.
Old Sep 2, 2018, 11:31 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Originally Posted by ellinj
I should clarify that my comment only holds true with the assumption that the Delta flight is Delta One.
Sitting here typing this in Delta One (SFO-JFK) and honestly, I'd say Mint is absolutely leagues ahead. Service, food, hard product, it's just far, far better.
diburning and tkey75 like this.
Old Sep 6, 2018, 12:29 pm

Mint all the way.

Delta One is -fine- , but Mint is leagues ahead. Free WiFi that is actually usable, drinkable coffee with espresso, consistently good catering, a better designed seat, the marketplace, better pax to bathroom ratio (contrasted to the 767 where you'll always be waiting), actual meal service on red eyes, etc.
ptownca likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.