Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Baggage, Change/Cancel Fees Going Up

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Baggage, Change/Cancel Fees Going Up

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2018, 8:40 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by tkey75
You sound so certain, but I don't want to make to feel too bad about being incorrect, so I'll let crimonist do the work for me

There are ways to get special rates. Pretending they are common or even the default is stupid.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 12:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Meh.

Old Aug 29, 2018, 7:09 pm
Suspended

Programs: Rapid Rewards, AAdvantage, SkyMiles
In all fairness to B6, at least the difference between most Blue and Blue Plus fares on the routes I fly is only a $24-$26 difference between the two, making the Blue Plus fares more attractive. They might as well go full out and make the Blue fare their version of "basic economy".
Old Aug 30, 2018, 8:17 pm

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards; AAdvantage; Alaska Mileage Plan; Wyndham Rewards; Choice Hotels
Just another reason to stick with Southwest. When I fly on business I check two bags and in addition I have a carry on and a personal item. That is what ALL airlines once allowed at no additional charge and Southwest still does. Now if I fly Jet Blue and check two bags I would have to pay 70$ instead of 60$. It does add up over time.
Old Aug 31, 2018, 11:14 am

Looks like UA is raising their bag fees too. AC and WS have already done soon. My guess is the other legacies + AS will also do so very soon. At end of the day, WN will be the only one without baggage fees

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.