Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JFK Airspace lounge at T5 closing -- time for a B6 option?

JFK Airspace lounge at T5 closing -- time for a B6 option?

Old Sep 17, 18, 4:28 pm

Programs: DL GM, UA, B6, AA, WN, AS, AGR
Correction: I'm outside of The Lounge in BOS Terminal C now. It's open. I went in and asked about the sign. They said that they were closed off and on for the past two weeks for a maintenance issue, but they weren't sure how long it would last, but whatever it was, it's fixed now.

I misinterpreted their "The Lounge will be closing on August 29th, Thank you for your patronage" as a permanent closure, although it sure did seem that way.
hi55us likes this.
Old Sep 18, 18, 6:05 am
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Originally Posted by diburning View Post
Correction: I'm outside of The Lounge in BOS Terminal C now. It's open. I went in and asked about the sign. They said that they were closed off and on for the past two weeks for a maintenance issue, but they weren't sure how long it would last, but whatever it was, it's fixed now.

I misinterpreted their "The Lounge will be closing on August 29th, Thank you for your patronage" as a permanent closure, although it sure did seem that way.
Phew, although it's not the fanciest lounge it certainly is good if you need to do a quick drop in for a few bottles of water and/or quick snacks.