Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Earning Points on a Flight Purchased with Travel Bank Funds

Old Jul 16, 18, 9:07 am
Original Poster

I recently took a flight that I purchased with Travel Bank credits. Some of the credits were from a delayed bag, and some was from a ticket that I cancelled, but originally paid for with my credit card. In addition, I put ~$2 on my credit card to trigger the travel protections. I looked through the TB T&C's and FAQ's and didn't find anything specifically against it, so just wondering if I will see points post - and at the full rate as if I paid cash.

Any experience with this?
Old Jul 16, 18, 9:25 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic, SPG LT Platinum, UA SIlver, VX eleVAte Gold (RIP)
Originally Posted by bosflyer93 View Post
I recently took a flight that I purchased with Travel Bank credits. Some of the credits were from a delayed bag, and some was from a ticket that I cancelled, but originally paid for with my credit card. In addition, I put ~$2 on my credit card to trigger the travel protections. I looked through the TB T&C's and FAQ's and didn't find anything specifically against it, so just wondering if I will see points post - and at the full rate as if I paid cash.

Any experience with this?
Yes, you will get the regular points--3 if done outside of jetblue.com, 6 if online plus the mosaic bonus if applicable.
klanfa and bosflyer93 like this.