Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Direct to MSY??

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2018, 5:31 pm
Original Poster

Question Direct to MSY??

Having the hardest time trying to find a direct flight to MSY, outside of NYC. With my move to the DMV area, it's been very difficult trying to find direct flights out of BWI, DCA, or IAD. The connections make no sense....to fly to MSY, I have to fly up to NYC or BOS, then down to MSY. Any thing I'm missing here??
Old Jul 1, 2018, 7:13 pm

Programs: Free agent
Nope. That's not a hub for B6 at all and there are no other direct flights to MSY except to FLL besides BOS/JFK.
Old Jul 1, 2018, 7:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by TravelGal2779
Having the hardest time trying to find a direct flight to MSY, outside of NYC. With my move to the DMV area, it's been very difficult trying to find direct flights out of BWI, DCA, or IAD. The connections make no sense....to fly to MSY, I have to fly up to NYC or BOS, then down to MSY. Any thing I'm missing here??
To find a list of carriers that offer nonstop service between MSY and WAS, Google "MSY airport wiki"; the airport's Wikipedia entry will list -- under "Airlines and Destinations" -- that information.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.