Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

A means to contact the Mosaic/Loyalty department directly?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2022, 12:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Trueblue

I'm wondering if their is a phone number or email to contact the Mosaic department rather than go through the regular customer services reps? The regular reps are telling me that I did not qualify for Mosaic status under the 2021 requirements.

On Dec 30th, I was 222 points and 1 flight segment shy of qualifying under track 2 (6000 points and 15 flight segments). I booked a roundtrip on Jetblue.com from NYC to Chicago and spent 8 hours flying back and forth just to earn Mosaic status for this upcoming year since I knew I was going to be traveling like crazy. The reps are now telling me that since the flights were operated by AA, they don't qualify but that's not what any of the literature on the website says. In addition, they are trying to convince me to buy the points via the mosaic qualifying extension to just qualify for track 1. Quite frankly, if I had even knew that was an option in the first place, I would have just done that. The points come out to the same amount that I spent on the flight. But they never advertised that as an option.
Old Jan 5, 2022, 2:35 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, SkyMiles, TrueBlue
JetBlue's Mosaic customer service is 1-877-JET-TRUE.

That being said, on the JetBlue website: AA-operated segments do not qualify for Mosaic qualifying segments. AA-operated segments only earn you points to qualify for Mosaic.

From the TrueBlue FAQs (jetblue.com -> TrueBlue -> FAQs):

Do the points I earn with partners help me qualify for TrueBlue Mosaic?

Yes. You earn Mosaic-Qualifying points and flight segments on the base fare of JetBlue-operated flights. Starting 5/26/2021 you will also be able to earn Mosaic-Qualifying points (but not flight segments) on the base fare of American Airlines-operated flights.
TastyPlaneEats likes this.
Old Jan 6, 2022, 9:48 am

Programs: UA 1K, B6 Mosaic
Not sure if it targeted or not, but a number of Mosaics (including myself) are being "gifted" Mosaic for 2022. Some have said they earned Mosaic for 2022, and some did not, but were gifted it anyway.

Mosaic Status Extension?
Old Jan 9, 2022, 8:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Trueblue
Just wanted to give you guys an update: Reached out to them on Twitter and explained the issue. They escalated it to the loyalty department who went ahead and granted me the Mosaic status.
AutoSlash likes this.
Old Jan 9, 2022, 11:36 pm

Programs: B6, AA, AS
Originally Posted by FLLUAFlyer
Not sure if it targeted or not, but a number of Mosaics (including myself) are being "gifted" Mosaic for 2022. Some have said they earned Mosaic for 2022, and some did not, but were gifted it anyway.

Mosaic Status Extension?
That's great and all.

But did they give you a phone # that actually works/gets thru to a human within an hour? lol
Old Jul 18, 2023, 6:02 pm

Programs: TK *G, HHonors Gold, UA 0.547MM and ex-1K but we gave up on each other
Originally Posted by marathonerNYC
JetBlue's Mosaic customer service is 1-877-JET-TRUE.
Right. And the hold time is shorter than on the regular line.

But you have to enter a valid Mosaic TrueBlue number when it asks, or it tosses you into the regular queue.

That works for my wife's number, but not mine. I qualified for 2023 Mosaic retroactively this March by re-crediting an AA flight taken last year, and the phone system hasn't gotten the memo. So I punch in her number and then explain to the agent.

And for email - I just sent a question to [email protected] and got an acknowledgement email. So far so good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.