Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue double vision- doppelgänger travelers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2018, 4:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Hilton

Haven’t flown B6 in a few years and booked my family of 4 a return from MCO.

At the time, I didnt have their Trueblue #s available, so I figured I would add them at a later date.

Went to add them today and the itinerary shows us each listed twice, for the same flight, same seats too. And also at double the cost.

BUT I rechecked my credit card and I wasn’t charged twice, so its an internal glitch of some sort. I called them and the gentleman on the phone was as perplexed as I was . They have elevated it to their IT department but just wondering if anyone else ever had such an odd glitch occur?
Old May 7, 2018, 5:04 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

I would add your TrueBlue numbers to both passengers and doppelgängers and hope for double points.
windscar likes this.
Old May 7, 2018, 5:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Hilton
You, my friend, are brilliant! LOL. Should have!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.