Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue flyers out of LGA Terminal A. How is it now?

JetBlue flyers out of LGA Terminal A. How is it now?

Old Aug 7, 2018, 6:44 am

Programs: Free agent
Originally Posted by RWPrincess
Similarly, they need to not put Portland, OR and Portland, ME on the same carousel at the same time.
I've seen this happen twice in my life. Ridiculous.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 1:41 pm

Programs: TrueBlue, Hyatt
Originally Posted by leonger
JFK is just as inept. Recently flew back on a flight in Mint and as a Mosaic, so my bag should be among the first to come out. Go down to baggage claim and the geniuses at JFK decided to pile THREE flights that arrived within 10 minutes of each other on the same carousel ... meanwhile the carousels on other side were IDLE! Bags start coming out from two of three flights, after 15 minutes, the green tags from those flights finally come out. After 30 minutes, bags from my flight come out. Green tagged bags didnt come out for another 10 minutes. The baggage people at JFK are incompetent!!!
Had the same thing happen when I fly into JFK last month via redeye. They put 3 straight flights on one carousel while not using any others.

Still was less of a disaster than waiting for my lugagge at SEA, where it took 40 minutes for the bags to start coming out. Thank god mine had the Mosaic green tag and was one of the first. My friend landed on Alaska 25 minutes after I did, got his checked bag, and walked over to me before bags even started coming out
Old Aug 8, 2018, 2:12 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

The JFK baggage area is set up so that certain gates are allocated to certain carousels. So if multiple flights come in at the same time at adjacent gates odds are the bags will be on the same belt.

Agreed that the slow delivery is a problem.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 7:31 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
The same applies to SFO. I'm honestly just considering slow baggage a brand value of B6 at this point.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.