Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetSuiteX now availale for sale on jetBlue website

JetSuiteX now availale for sale on jetBlue website

Old Apr 29, 2018, 4:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by mikesyr18
Nevertheless, it's still something interesting to look forward to in the future.
I don't really think so. At least not on the timeline horizon that I work in with respect to points. Betting on something now based on expectations of a points program 3+ years out generally leads to disappointment IME.
Old May 10, 2018, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
New service announced today from OAK to RNO and LAS starting in June. Looks like OAK-LAS is for sale on jetblue.com. Reno service is available on the jetSuitex site but not yet on the jetBlue one.
BbTrumpet likes this.
Old May 11, 2018, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by sfozrhfco
New service announced today from OAK to RNO and LAS starting in June. Looks like OAK-LAS is for sale on jetblue.com. Reno service is available on the jetSuitex site but not yet on the jetBlue one.
wow, JetSuitex going after WN dominated markets. Kind of makes sense for people looking for higher quality of service than what WN offers.
Old May 24, 2018, 8:30 pm
Original Poster

One benefit of booking the codeshare with the Jetblue Plus mastercard is that you do get 6 points per dollar. My points just credited for the purchase of a ticket from OAK to BUR. Will see in a couple weeks how many points post for the actual flight.
Old May 25, 2018, 6:37 am

Programs: Free agent
Thanks for the data point. I was hoping this would be the case.
Old Jun 5, 2018, 9:46 pm
Original Poster

New service between SNA and LAS begins on 29 June. So far not on the JetBlue site but is for sale on Jetsuitex.com as of today. 2-3 flights every day.
Old Sep 21, 2018, 1:26 pm
Original Poster

OAK-SNA service starts on 3 December.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 6:26 am

Looks like they are flying OAK-SNA on the days where LAS is at 2 flights. Those SNA slots are sure hard to come by. Apparently, they are also going to offer SNA-MMH in the winter season.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 5:04 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic 1, Amtrak Select, Marriott Plat , AMEX Plat (noted for club access reference)
JetSuiteX OTP?

How is the On Time Performance for JetSuiteX? Looking at maybe doing a OAK-LAS venture in 2 weeks, pricing is $438. UA in E $338, But UA F is $481 and with PLAT get 35% points back if booking UA.

It looks like a unique experience and I know it's comparing apples to oranges with the perks, etc but the OTP is the real key for me H2H.
We are a bit time sensitive so looking for good OTP..

Thanks

Just realized this maybe better posted in a different thread (MODERATOR)
Old Mar 5, 2019, 10:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by theboss7593
How is the On Time Performance for JetSuiteX? Looking at maybe doing a OAK-LAS venture in 2 weeks, pricing is $438. UA in E $338, But UA F is $481 and with PLAT get 35% points back if booking UA.

It looks like a unique experience and I know it's comparing apples to oranges with the perks, etc but the OTP is the real key for me H2H.
We are a bit time sensitive so looking for good OTP..

Thanks

Just realized this maybe better posted in a different thread (MODERATOR)
They have been on-time when I have taken them. Even once they had to change a wheel and it was done quite quickly. Generally SFO--especially for short haul flights is not very reliable. This year between the winds and rain it has been even worse so there is always a chance that you will be delayed leaving on a short flight from SFO. OAK is generally more reliable for any carrier and you are dealing with private jet terminals at both airports with turn around times that can be a little as 15 minutes to get people and their luggage off the first flight and the flight filled up for the next one. Of course you can never be certain of any flight being on time but you are more likely to be on-time with JetSuiteX than UA when comparing a short flight from SFO vs OAK.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 3:17 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic 1, Amtrak Select, Marriott Plat , AMEX Plat (noted for club access reference)
Originally Posted by sfozrhfco
They have been on-time when I have taken them. Even once they had to change a wheel and it was done quite quickly. Generally SFO--especially for short haul flights is not very reliable. This year between the winds and rain it has been even worse so there is always a chance that you will be delayed leaving on a short flight from SFO. OAK is generally more reliable for any carrier and you are dealing with private jet terminals at both airports with turn around times that can be a little as 15 minutes to get people and their luggage off the first flight and the flight filled up for the next one. Of course you can never be certain of any flight being on time but you are more likely to be on-time with JetSuiteX than UA when comparing a short flight from SFO vs OAK.
United prices dumped $100, so a $200 difference (plus since with UA PLAT points back its more like a $280 difference) as much as I'd like to try out JetSuiteX it will have to wait for another time, that's a nice steak dinner at the Wynn later that night... OTP is pretty good in the last month for the flight I'm looking at with UA... Thanks for the heads up and info though...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.