Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

CUZ-BOG-MDE-FLL-MSY AV/B6 interline

Old Mar 28, 2018, 6:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO, UA, SPG

I bought this rather unlikely itinerary through Expedia. One ETKT number. The ETKT prefix indicates it's a JetBlue (B6) ticket, but the first two legs are on Avianca (AV).

Has anyone traveled BOG-MDE on Avianca but booked through JetBlue? The Jetblue timetables don't list BOG-MDE-FLL as a possibility. I'm wondering what my options would be if I misconnect in BOG given that B6 and AV have nonstops to FLL from there. I'm guessing AV would not be obligated to help since it's a B6 ETKT.

(My intl-to-domestic cxn at BOG is only 1.5 hours, which I am a little nervous about making.)
Old Mar 28, 2018, 9:56 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
Originally Posted by stndrdSDF
I bought this rather unlikely itinerary through Expedia. One ETKT number. The ETKT prefix indicates it's a JetBlue (B6) ticket, but the first two legs are on Avianca (AV).

Has anyone traveled BOG-MDE on Avianca but booked through JetBlue? The Jetblue timetables don't list BOG-MDE-FLL as a possibility. I'm wondering what my options would be if I misconnect in BOG given that B6 and AV have nonstops to FLL from there. I'm guessing AV would not be obligated to help since it's a B6 ETKT.

(My intl-to-domestic cxn at BOG is only 1.5 hours, which I am a little nervous about making.)
You can take either airline if there is a misconnect and it is on one ticket. It doesn't matter who issues the ticket. If AV gets you in late, they will rebook you. It is best to look at all of your options ahead of time so that you can just tell the agents what you want. BOG airport is great through so it is unlikely you will have any problems.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.