Wiki Posts
Search

Lounges in Seattle?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2018, 1:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Lounges in Seattle?

Trying to figure out what lounges we'll have access to in Seattle. Have the Amex Platinum + Priority Pass but it looks like there are no lounges in the Jet Blue terminal.
Old Mar 15, 2018, 2:10 pm

Programs: Former DL DM and UA 1k, now a J class free agent (UA Gold, AS MVP Gold)
Seattle is all one terminal. Two satellite sets of gates (North and South) are connected by underground automated trains. JetBlue is usually out of A5. Priority pass will get you into The Club at SEA lounge at A11. Amex Centurion Studio lounge is by B3.

Gate A5 is in almost exactly in the middle of the two of them.

Best lounge in the airport is the new Delta Skyclub at A1.
Old Mar 16, 2018, 7:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Thanks, didn't see that all the terminals are connected air-side. Map made it look like the train was outside of security.
Old Mar 16, 2018, 7:33 pm

Programs: B6/Mosaic/AF/VX/AS Gold Hertz PC HH Dia. AMEX Plat SPG/Marr Gold Nat. EE FPC Plat
Originally Posted by SEA-Flyer
Seattle is all one terminal. Two satellite sets of gates (North and South) are connected by underground automated trains. JetBlue is usually out of A5. Priority pass will get you into The Club at SEA lounge at A11. Amex Centurion Studio lounge is by B3.

Gate A5 is in almost exactly in the middle of the two of them.

Best lounge in the airport is the new Delta Skyclub at A1.
I agree the new Skyclub is lovely. That said, for a JetBlue flight, I would pick the Amex Lounge at B3 before the Club, unless its really crowded.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.