Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Family Flying out Tomorrow SEA-NYC: All have KT# but only 2 out of 3 got precheck?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Family Flying out Tomorrow SEA-NYC: All have KT# but only 2 out of 3 got precheck?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2022, 6:24 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

My sister and her husband and son are flying out tomorrow on Jet Blue after visiting us in Seattle. In trying to pre-print boarding passes only my sister and her husband show pre-check.... her son does not. They all had it coming out.

Is this a glitch? Is pre-check not guaranteed even if you have a known traveler #? Any thoughts on how to help them?

Thanks.
Old Aug 3, 2022, 6:25 am

Precheck is NOT guaranteed. If the son is 12 or younger he can accompany the parents thru PreCheck.

No, TSA uses unpredictable security measures, both seen and unseen, throughout the airport. All travelers will be screened, and no individual is guaranteed expedited screening.

https://www.tsa.gov/precheck/faq#:~:...ed%20screening.
funnyfarm299 likes this.
Old Aug 3, 2022, 5:55 pm

Location: BOS. Postings are my personal observations and opinions only and do not reflect the official position of JetBlue Airways.
Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Hertz PC, Amtrak Guest Rewards, Bonvoy Ambassador
I’ve had decent luck sending TSA a DM via twitter when this has happened to me in the past. Sometimes they can identity a transmission error between the airline and their system. Try sending JetBlue a twitter DM as well. Good luck
Old Aug 4, 2022, 6:46 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Thanks all....as it turn out they stopped at the check-in counter and the agent inputted his KT# again.... and it spit out a new boarding pass giving him pre-check.
GW McLintock likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.