Jetblue Plus Card 10% Point back

Old Sep 10, 18, 3:45 pm

Programs: AA EP, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by HepperSchepp View Post
I'm the pool leader right now, I get all the points from my family and I have both Jblue cards(Personal+BUsiness) I get 20% back on all redemption.
The rebates have been working on redemptions for anyone or bookings just for yourself and the family?
Old Sep 10, 18, 3:49 pm

Programs: Hotels: Golden Airlines: B6 Mosiac
Anyone I book a redemption for since they are all my points.
Old Sep 10, 18, 3:49 pm

Programs: Hotels: Golden Airlines: B6 Mosiac
Correct, they are stacking.
levilevi likes this.
Old Sep 10, 18, 3:59 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic
That has got to be an oversight. 20% rebate is a huge amount.
Old Dec 13, 18, 1:33 pm

Programs: DL DM
For the JetBlue Vacations $100 credit, my annual fee will be billed mid-Jan. I've not found reports of how fast the credit posts (terms say 4-6 weeks after transaction posts to account) and if they only appear with statement dates. Any experiences? I'd like to squeeze one out now and another early January, then I would have until around mid-Feb before I can no longer close the card and refund the AF.

Now based in SEA, B6 of minimal use to me. I have found some Hawaiian redemptions and those as per the terms do not get the 10% point rebate.
Old Dec 17, 18, 2:43 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, UA 1K, BA Gold, AF Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriot Plat
Did anyone else notice that their 10% flight rebate transactions are missing from the account activity? I used have see the 10% rebate transactions but of all a sudden they aren't listed anymore. On the phone with Mosaic to figure out what happened. I have always been using travel bank to pay for redemption taxes and have always gotten by 10% rebates in the past regardless of whether I use my Jetblue Plus card for the taxes or not. Anyone else can chime in on this?
Old Dec 18, 18, 6:34 am

Programs: United Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Six Continents Spire, Hilton Hhonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ultrasoul View Post
Did anyone else notice that their 10% flight rebate transactions are missing from the account activity? I used have see the 10% rebate transactions but of all a sudden they aren't listed anymore. On the phone with Mosaic to figure out what happened. I have always been using travel bank to pay for redemption taxes and have always gotten by 10% rebates in the past regardless of whether I use my Jetblue Plus card for the taxes or not. Anyone else can chime in on this?
There is some discussion about the problem here - So I got my 10% CC redemption bonus for EMS redemption, but not my flights bookings?.
Others have been able to call and get them manually added. No such luck for me yet.
Old Dec 19, 18, 7:39 am

So what happens if my flight is after I have close the credit card? I currently have a flight booked for March, but was planning on canceling the card in Jan. Would I lose the 10% rebate and free bags?
Old Dec 19, 18, 8:35 am

Yes, mine are missing as well. So now it's hard to find out whether you actually received the points or not unless you know the exact number of points you had before.
I'm still waiting for one 10% rebate. Going on week 6 without seeing the points and as many back and forths.
Old Jan 4, 19, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by alegeeter View Post
Yes, mine are missing as well. So now it's hard to find out whether you actually received the points or not unless you know the exact number of points you had before.
I'm still waiting for one 10% rebate. Going on week 6 without seeing the points and as many back and forths.
Who do you contact? TrueBlue or the card issuer?

My card's annual fee is coming up and I was planning on canceling it as soon as these miles posted. In the past it's always been very quick, as I recall. It's hard to say since it's not showing in the new activity view.

Last edited by stdupree; Jan 4, 19 at 3:39 pm
Old Jan 14, 19, 3:33 pm

Originally Posted by ultrasoul View Post
They seem to have fixed this issue some time in the last few weeks. 10% rebates now show (for me anyways) in the activity history.

Originally Posted by TrueBlueActivity
Redemption Rebate +X,XXX B6 CoBrand Card Redemption Bonus
Old Jan 15, 19, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by hand_solo View Post
Just wanted to say thanks all for the information. I'm having the same issue, where I've booked the flight some 10 weeks ago, but haven't flown it. I called Baclay and they directed me to the TrueBlue people. The TrueBlue rep appear to be clueless about this benefit, and escalated to a manager. The manager also seems unfamiliar with this, and agreed with me that the verbiage seem to indicate that points should be deposited 4-6 weeks after redemption, not actual flight. She promised to escalate to the engineering team and that my points should appear in my account in 3 business days. Of course, over a week later, nothing happened. I was just sitting on the phone with an estimated 30 min wait time when I found this thread. Saved me a bit of time and frustration. Barclay and JetBlue really need to update the verbiage and train their people better!
So I booked a while back, and flew in Dec- still no points rebate. Called in multiple times, and facebooked. Again today used FB to send a public message requesting some help. Again got-'we're working on it'..... it's been a month since flights completed now.... booked about 9 months ago. I don't think I'm going to worry about letting this cc go.....what a hassle.