Community
Wiki Posts
Search

26 Mosaics Onboard

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2017, 7:33 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
On the opposite end of the spectrum, I'm currently on flight 796 (ATL-BOS). 25 passengers on board this A320, zero mosaics.
Old Dec 2, 2017, 10:08 pm

Originally Posted by diburning
On the opposite end of the spectrum, I'm currently on flight 796 (ATL-BOS). 25 passengers on board this A320, zero mosaics.
25 pax only? And that's at the very low prices they charge for the route.
Old Dec 2, 2017, 10:20 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Today is one of the slowest days of the year for air travel.

I took the day trip because of the low fare (and because I needed the revenue segments for the Lucky 7 bonus)
Old Dec 7, 2017, 2:10 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
26!!! Whoa! I actually know a guy who snowbirds from HPN to PBI but as far as I know he's not Mosaic. He has lifetime status on AA so I told him to do the Challenge but I don't think he did it.

My last 2 trips have been to IAD and ORD. Probably had about 10 Mosaics on each flight. All E190s. I knew something was up when I saw how many EMS seats were filled ahead of time. I think many of us have gotten spoiled by having the status for a long time now and by being one of a handful of Mosaics on a flight. I realize this would be normal on a legacy but I liked feeling somewhat different on JetBlue. Now that's going away too.

And interestingly, my flight from ORD-JFK had a number of folks connecting to either Burlington or Syracuse. Some were Mosaics. I've boarded flights in Syracuse with locally based Mosaics before.
Old Dec 11, 2017, 1:36 am

As you approach Dec 31, you approach the day with the most Mosaics for the year. First two weeks of January would be the lowest.
Old Dec 11, 2017, 6:10 pm

Ask and you shall receive. I asked at the gate on my flight from PIT to BOS last week and the GA was more than happy to give me Row 1. All because of this post!! Thanks
RWPrincess likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.