Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Can't add Even More Seat or Edit Intinerary at all

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2017, 3:24 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

First time JetBlue traveler. I put in my confirmation code and name to manage my booking. When I do, ever single option is greyed out. I'm trying to give them more money here by booking the Even More seats that are still available (sadly no first class option). I can't do anything. Has anyone else had this happen? i'm pretty annoyed that I have to post for something this basic.
Old Nov 19, 2017, 3:31 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Call in and they can do it. Making changes after the initial booking is wonky, especially if not booked on jetblue.com originally.
Old Nov 19, 2017, 4:26 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Ugh. Thanks for the answer. I have to say I was expecting to be able to do basic stuff like that. I'm stuck on a flight now and I'd rather not be on the phone when I land.
Old Nov 19, 2017, 5:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by ou81two
Ugh. Thanks for the answer. I have to say I was expecting to be able to do basic stuff like that. I'm stuck on a flight now and I'd rather not be on the phone when I land.
Twitter is also useful for such in many cases.
Old Nov 20, 2017, 11:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Originally Posted by ou81two
JetBlue itself is great but their website is, um, an "opportunity" for improvement.

Mike

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.