Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Itinerary Doesn't Show on JetBlue.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2017, 2:14 pm
Original Poster

I booked my ticket on the Merrill+ platform (which I believe uses Orbitz on the back-end) using points from my BofA/Merrill+ credit card. I included my TrueBlue number in the booking. When I log into my account on jetblue.com, my itinerary does not show up. I have even clicked to "Link an itinerary to my TrueBlue account" and added the record locator. When I did this, I saw a message that said something about the itinerary showing up the next time I logged in. Despite a week passing and several log-in attempts, it has never shown up online.

Just now, I logged into my TrueBlue account on the iphone app and the itinerary does show up there! Checking again on the website, still nothing. All in all, this is probably no big deal. But my actual concern is in regards to checked baggage. I plan on checking a bag on my trip and also hold the JetBlue Plus credit card which provides for a free checked bag. I've read reports that seem to indicate that even if I didn't use the card to purchase my ticket, I will still get this benefit because the card is linked to my TrueBlue account number. But since my itinerary doesn't show up on the website, I'm concerned that everything might not be linked correctly for me to get the free checked bag.

Any ideas on why the itinerary doesn't show up on jetblue.com? And is there any way to verify in advance if my reservation may be eligible for the free checked bag benefit? Thanks for any suggestions.
Old Aug 27, 2017, 2:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
It may or it may not be a big deal. Unless you hold an e-ticket (not an itinerary) you are not ticketed.

Call B6 ASAP and make certain that B6 shows you as ticketed.

If it does not, then it's off to M+.
Old Aug 27, 2017, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

I do have an e-ticket. It was emailed to me and includes the ticket number.
Old Aug 27, 2017, 5:27 pm

Programs: SPG, AA, BA, CO, UA, US, B6, DL, Amex MR, HH
Yeah for some reason if you include the TB# when you book with an OTA, then the website doesn't display it. However the app will, and it showing up essentially confirms that your TB# is on the reservation. I've never had a problem with credit card perks or mosaic status benefits carrying over to these reservations.

For the future though, if you leave the TB# off when booking at an OTA and instead add it to your already booked reservation on jetblue.com, everything shows as normal. Don't ask me why, haha 😕
Seth Moore likes this.
Old Aug 28, 2017, 8:07 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dinosims
Yeah for some reason if you include the TB# when you book with an OTA, then the website doesn't display it. However the app will, and it showing up essentially confirms that your TB# is on the reservation. I've never had a problem with credit card perks or mosaic status benefits carrying over to these reservations.

For the future though, if you leave the TB# off when booking at an OTA and instead add it to your already booked reservation on jetblue.com, everything shows as normal. Don't ask me why, haha 😕
Thanks very much for the response. So I guess this is just a known glitch.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 6:38 am

Originally Posted by dinosims

Thank you so much for this, I was wondering why the booking never showed up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.