Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue Mosaic Match/Challenge 2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Mosaic Match/Challenge 2017

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2017, 9:38 am

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, DL PM
Submitted screenshot of my wife's VX Silver account on friday afternoon. Nothing yet.
Old Jul 16, 2017, 11:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I had to try a few times to get the match page to work. Likely they were slammed, with mine being one of the last requests to have gone through on Friday. The rest of Friday's applications should be at the head of Monday's queue.
Old Jul 16, 2017, 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
I think the question had to do with using Mosaic status for matching TO another carrier's?
I know it's off-topic, but I too would like to know the answer to this question.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 9:46 am

Programs: Virgin America
Has anybody else heard back yet?
Old Jul 17, 2017, 2:53 pm

NO! And I registered within seconds of the announcement of the match. Can't reach anyone by phone either
Old Jul 17, 2017, 3:00 pm

Programs: Virgin America
Originally Posted by cbra2
NO! And I registered within seconds of the announcement of the match. Can't reach anyone by phone either
Well, they did mention is may take two weeks.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 3:09 pm

Originally Posted by skron
Has anybody else heard back yet?
Negative.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 3:53 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
AA Plat approved after 2 days.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 8:27 pm

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
If you were previously matched are you allowed to try again, with a different airline program match? I'm thinking probably not.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 9:32 am

So I received an email at 2:30am. I had submitted a screen shot of my companion pass from my account page on SW.com It clearly showed my name, my RR number, the fact that I had companion pass status, etc. The email stated that ' I did not qualify (for mosaic match) based on the credentials that I submitted'. It gives the option to be reconsidered by going through the process again. Has anyone received the match based on companion pass status?
Old Jul 18, 2017, 11:07 am

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, DL PM
So I received an email at 2:30am. I had submitted a screen shot of my companion pass from my account page on SW.com It clearly showed my name, my RR number, the fact that I had companion pass status, etc. The email stated that ' I did not qualify (for mosaic match) based on the credentials that I submitted'. It gives the option to be reconsidered by going through the process again. Has anyone received the match based on companion pass status?
Have you been matched previously?
Old Jul 18, 2017, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I'd try sending it through again, however I would try to include some text along with the picture reminding them that companion pass is eligible for a match.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 11:47 am

Hi,

The exact same thing happened to me! I was initially crestfallen, however, I then dug up my actual Companion Card and took a photo of that and resubmitted. This was done a couple of days ago. Happily, I just received the confirmation to Mosaic status today. So, if you do that, it should be successful.
Good luck!
Old Jul 18, 2017, 3:37 pm

Programs: Avis Trump. Costco Exec. SPG PLAT PREM-90. WN A+/CP. AA SLV. Nat EE..
Wow so you can qualify with just WN Companion Pass? I'm really surprised given the obvious.

edit, I suppose not that surprising since you can do the same thing with their credit card I suppose.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 3:49 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
I received the offer as well and just signed up. I also thought it was a mistake at first but then I checked and it's my Mosaic email. I know I'll re-qualify again but doing it via Challenge means I'll re qualify much sooner.

I have to say my last 2 flights I haven't gotten much Mosaic love from Jetblue. First time in a long while I've felt underwhelmed by this airline. I've been using Delta for some non-Blue cities recently and they continue to impress me, even gave me a status match.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.