Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue Mosaic Match/Challenge 2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Mosaic Match/Challenge 2017

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2017, 5:33 pm

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP
Originally Posted by oopl
WN doesn't send out a card for CP anymore? Didn't know that.
Well it seems that they don't automatically send it. I asked the right person and they said they would send one within six to eight weeks.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 10:47 pm

I was approved with a photo of my actual companion pass card in about 2 hours.

For those of you having trouble, could you dig up the email you got from WN informing you that you have CP status? Maybe that would have all the info in one place.

When I logged into my JetBlue account, it didn't say anything about mosaic status. I booked a flight for me and my daughter and sure enough, the free bags and free changes popped up, but not until I was checking out.

It would have been cheaper for my daughter and I to fly WN for that route, since she could be my free companion, but they don't offer non-stops.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 10:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
On the jetblue website, the only way you're really know that your're mosaic if you pay attention, is that the icon shows the little tiny mosaic cube in the background as opposed to just plain jet blue plane? Definitely not the same as other airlines where they display gold or silver or platinum prominently.
Old Jul 21, 2017, 12:25 am

Programs: B6/Mosaic/AF/VX/AS Gold Hertz PC HH Dia. AMEX Plat SPG/Marr Gold Nat. EE FPC Plat
Data point - screen grab of my VX Gold account page and accepted in 48 hours.... while I was on B6 SEA > BOS ^
Old Jul 21, 2017, 8:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Did you show the FA the message and get a free drink?
Old Jul 21, 2017, 6:15 pm

Programs: AA LifetimeGold, WN A-ListPreferred, B6 Mosaic, ChoicePrivileges Diamond, BestWestern Diamond Select
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
On the jetblue website, the only way you're really know that your're mosaic if you pay attention, is that the icon shows the little tiny mosaic cube in the background as opposed to just plain jet blue plane? Definitely not the same as other airlines where they display gold or silver or platinum prominently.
Here's one more way: Go to your TrueBlue Dashboard. Then click on PRINT MY CARD".
I signed my wife up for the match (from Delta Silver). Within an hour, her CARD showed Mosaic.
Old Jul 21, 2017, 9:45 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Anyone match from VX silver? They keep denying my account screenshot indicating it doesn't show my status even though it clearly does. VX doesn't offer digital status cards afaik.
Old Jul 21, 2017, 10:02 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ptownca
Data point - screen grab of my VX Gold account page and accepted in 48 hours.... while I was on B6 SEA > BOS ^
Did you send the entire account page or just a portion?
Old Jul 22, 2017, 12:06 am

Programs: B6/Mosaic/AF/VX/AS Gold Hertz PC HH Dia. AMEX Plat SPG/Marr Gold Nat. EE FPC Plat
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Did you show the FA the message and get a free drink?
I did show the email, but we were getting close to descent and I rarely drink on planes.
Old Jul 22, 2017, 7:19 am

Printing out the SW CP account page worked, I was matched within 6 hours or so. I printed both pages of my SW account so that CP, name, address etc all showed. I used a scanner app on my phone to take a pic of the pages, but made sure it fit all on one page rather than 2. Uploaded the scan as a .pdf and was matched later in the day. THANKS!
Old Jul 22, 2017, 9:31 am

Location: EWR, USA, AA 1MM Gold, United Premier Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Emerald Club Executive
This may have been answered so apologies:

Do trips booked with travel bank credits get credited for the full fare amount for the challenge requirements?

Last edited by eagle92; Jul 22, 2017 at 9:41 am
Old Jul 22, 2017, 9:45 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by eagle92
This may have been answered so apologies:

Do trips booked with travel bank credits get credited for the full fare amount for the challenge requirements?
Travel Bank funds credit as a regular payment method.

Base points are calculated on just the fare, excluding taxes, so just $1250 in travel won't get you the full 3750 points. But Travel Bank funds do count.
Old Jul 22, 2017, 9:49 am

Location: EWR, USA, AA 1MM Gold, United Premier Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Emerald Club Executive
Originally Posted by sbm12
Travel Bank funds credit as a regular payment method.

Base points are calculated on just the fare, excluding taxes, so just $1250 in travel won't get you the full 3750 points. But Travel Bank funds do count.
Gotcha...so long as total BASE fares in $1,250 I should be good to go (including travel bank if I use that as a payment method)?
Old Jul 22, 2017, 3:22 pm

Programs: All the programs!
Originally Posted by eagle92
Gotcha...so long as total BASE fares in $1,250 I should be good to go (including travel bank if I use that as a payment method)?
Yes.
Old Jul 23, 2017, 10:12 pm

Programs: DL, AA, BA, SPG
I am planning to have them match my CP and then use my Jetblue points to upgrade seats on a flight scheduled for Feb 2018. I doubt that I will fulfill the challenge, so will no longer have Mosaic status once I actually take the flight. Will this work?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.