Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue to orders A330neos [Unconfirmed rumor]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue to orders A330neos [Unconfirmed rumor]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2017, 7:18 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by zrs70
It has more to do with the limited position of the recline.
So...it isn't flat?
Old Jul 14, 2017, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by bbtrvl
Since we're in wish-list mode, I would like to see JetBlue offer an all-mint A350XWB going to Europe or South America.
Or Middle Eastern flight, as well. You will see TLV, AMM, DXB, CAI, AUH, and a few other routes, as well.
Old Jul 15, 2017, 6:25 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by N830MH
Or Middle Eastern flight, as well. You will see TLV, AMM, DXB, CAI, AUH, and a few other routes, as well.
No, you won't.
Old Jul 16, 2017, 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by tphuang
I think their was a thread about how their bed cushion is inflatable and if you get them inflated, it would be a lot more comfortable.
I don't take redeyes, so I'm using the seat more as a recliner than a bed, most of the time. In the default setting, it seems like you're sitting with your back against a wall. Very uncomfortable. The FA inflated it for me and it was better, but not better enough! I almost considered changing my return to EMS because my back hurt for a day after the flight. Haven't heard many people talk about that.
Old Jul 16, 2017, 2:25 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by aviators99
I don't take redeyes, so I'm using the seat more as a recliner than a bed, most of the time. In the default setting, it seems like you're sitting with your back against a wall. Very uncomfortable. The FA inflated it for me and it was better, but not better enough! I almost considered changing my return to EMS because my back hurt for a day after the flight. Haven't heard many people talk about that.
My back hurts on the Mint seat as well, thus I also prefer the EMS seats for daytime flights.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 1:43 am

Originally Posted by BOSTravels
My back hurts on the Mint seat as well, thus I also prefer the EMS seats for daytime flights.
maybe this will help?
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/jetbl...t-cushion.html
Old Jul 18, 2017, 11:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by sbm12
No, you won't.
Oh yes, they will. You'll see.
Old Jul 19, 2017, 6:16 am

Programs: Free agent
Is there a single shred of proof around this?
Old Jul 19, 2017, 6:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by MSYtoJFKagain
Is there a single shred of proof around this?
No. There's not even any indication that it is likely.
Old Jul 19, 2017, 7:12 am

Programs: Free agent
Originally Posted by sbm12
No. There's not even any indication that it is likely.
That's what I figured.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 2:05 pm

Programs: UA1K
Originally Posted by N830MH
Oh yes, they will. You'll see.
no offense, but i'd lean more on believing sbm12 than a majority of sources on this site.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 2:21 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
I flew on a Mint redeye last week. The seat was clearly not calibrated correctly--I actually felt like I was going to fall off. It was that bad. I had the suite so wasn't giving that up. 3 tries and 2 FAs later, it was "reset" enough that I didn't feel like I was going to fall off when sitting upright and lying flat part was fine.

This was my 2nd Mint experience and I'd say it was equally as bad as my 1st thanks to this and to the passengers around me. One guy boarded and tried to pay us off with $200 cash if we'd move seats so he could sit next to his friend. Turns out only he was in Mint and his friend in Core. Plane was also half empty. Supervisor correctly moved both men back to their booked seats but that didn't stop the first guy from throwing a fit to the supervisor and to the FAs. I'm shocked he wasn't kicked off. My only thought is he was some type of celebrity though I didn't recognize him.

Not sure if I'll try Mint a 3rd time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.