Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

E-mail itinerary isn't showing receipt anymore

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2017, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Is everyone having this same problem? After booking, the e-mailed itinerary no longer shows the pricing information. This was what I used for expense reimbursement in the past. I know I can "print itinerary" from the Manage Booking screen before the flight, but that leaves me receipts on different local computers and when it comes to reporting time I need to remember where it is.
Old Jun 11, 2017, 8:53 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
It has been a long time since they sent emails out with pricing information as well as checked bag allowances and terms related to that. I seem to recall that they changed it maybe a month or two before quietly removing the checked bag discount when paid for at OLCI.
Old Jun 13, 2017, 11:37 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by diburning
It has been a long time since they sent emails out with pricing information as well as checked bag allowances and terms related to that. I seem to recall that they changed it maybe a month or two before quietly removing the checked bag discount when paid for at OLCI.
I have one as recently as May 9th with pricing information.
Old Jun 13, 2017, 6:32 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Interesting. The last one I received with this info was Jan 13. All emails after this date did not include the payment amount.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 7:39 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
I haven't seen the payment info in ages. There is usually a link to click that takes you to a receipt. I just forward the entire email and have my office manager click on the receipt and save it as a pdf.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by RWPrincess
I haven't seen the payment info in ages. There is usually a link to click that takes you to a receipt. I just forward the entire email and have my office manager click on the receipt and save it as a pdf.
I don't know what you consider to be "ages", but just so people don't think I'm making it up, this is from May 9th of this year:

Old Jun 26, 2017, 10:40 pm
myk

Programs: Hilton Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic
Was just going to do an expense report and noticed all of my itineraries in June have no receipt portion. this is annoying to say the least
Old Jun 27, 2017, 4:51 am

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, UA Plat, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by aviators99
I know I can "print itinerary" from the Manage Booking screen before the flight, but that leaves me receipts on different local computers and when it comes to reporting time I need to remember where it is.
Print it as a PDF and email it to yourself...
Old Jun 27, 2017, 8:47 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MikeBOS
Print it as a PDF and email it to yourself...
Yeah, that's what I've been doing (when I remember). It's definitely annoying. Previously I didn't need to do anything.
Old Jun 30, 2017, 6:59 am
Original Poster

ALL of the "help" stuff online still says that if you need a receipt to check the e-mail confirmation from when you made your reservation. They even say that when you call.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 6:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by aviators99
ALL of the "help" stuff online still says that if you need a receipt to check the e-mail confirmation from when you made your reservation. They even say that when you call.
And today I had to book a flight over the phone because jetblue.com has not worked for 2 days, and the itinerary came with a receipt.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 5:59 pm
Original Poster

E-mail itinerary is back to showing the receipt again

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.