Even More Space - Price Drop?

Old May 5, 2017, 1:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Even More Space - Price Drop?

Looking to buy EMS on a flight in 2 weeks since I need to be one of the first off the plane (and currently in the back of the bus). It's only a short flight, BOS-PIT, but B6 is currently asking $30/person to move up (which does add up for 2 passengers)

Does B6 ever lower the price on EMS?
Old May 5, 2017, 7:04 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic, AA Platinum, National Executive Elite
There are a few threads on this, but 99% of the time the answer is no. Honestly, $25/$30 for EMS is the lowest I've seen it in the past few months, so grab it if you need it.
Old Jun 22, 2017, 2:06 am

Programs: TrueBlue, Hyatt
One of the flights I'm looking at is showing a different price for EMS seats in the front ($80/900pts) vs exit row ($70/800pts) EMS (flight is on A320). Is this normal? Should I try to avoid the row 10/11 EMS on this flight?

Last edited by Intheair2night; Jun 22, 2017 at 5:49 am
Old Jun 22, 2017, 3:00 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Yep, highly unlikely to impossible. Grab it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.