Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

BOS-LIR direct flights disappearing?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2017, 9:01 pm
Original Poster

I've so enjoyed the straight shot from LIR to BOS over the past year, and don't see it offered anymore beyond the end of April. Can anyone tell a rookie if it's likely they've given up on that route and it'll be gone forever?
Old Apr 1, 2017, 7:33 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
It's a seasonal route.
Old Apr 1, 2017, 11:35 am

Programs: AAdvantage, United MileagePlus, TrueBlue, Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan (starting 2016)
Should be bookable when schedule is extended tomorrow. My guess it returns either Oct 28 or November 4th. I don't think they would drop it. They did drop the Sunday flight in favor of adding a BOS-BGI Sunday rotation since that route really took off. BOS-BGI was extended through the summer.

Guanacaste is tough to serve during rainy season though lets face it some tours such as Monteverde will involve the need for rain gear regardless of season.

It is a convenient flight but BOS should also have at least 2 weekly SJO as well to complement many tours that start in LIR and end in SJO and vice-versa.
Old Apr 2, 2017, 11:35 am

Programs: AAdvantage, United MileagePlus, TrueBlue, Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan (starting 2016)
Actually resumes a bit later 11/11 for W17

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.