Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Flying SFO-BOS -- can I get to the Amex Centurion Lounge in Terminal 3?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying SFO-BOS -- can I get to the Amex Centurion Lounge in Terminal 3?

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2017, 2:50 pm

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by soy
Thinking of using the Amex lounge.
How long does it take to get from T3 to B6 gates at T1?
30mins enough?

I have PreCheck

TIA
There's a T3 security entrance right by the lounge. My recollection is that it's a 10-15 minute walk from security entrance to security entrance of the different terminals.
Old May 3, 2017, 8:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by soy
Thinking of using the Amex lounge.
How long does it take to get from T3 to B6 gates at T1?
30mins enough?

I have PreCheck

TIA
Just to clarify, Jetblue operates out of the international terminal at SFO, not T1.
Old May 4, 2017, 4:58 am

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, UA Plat, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Yahtzee
There's a T3 security entrance right by the lounge. My recollection is that it's a 10-15 minute walk from security entrance to security entrance of the different terminals.
The most straightforward way to do this is by taking the train, not walking. 15 mins from leaving security at T3 to entering the line at the international terminal sounds right.
Old May 4, 2017, 5:02 pm
soy

Programs: various
Thanks all, used the Amex lounge and plenty of empty seats while I was there 12:30 - 14:00. Took about 25 mins to get from Amex to B6 gates with precheck. Called into AF on the way just to see what they say and they told me come back at 14:45 (AF 380 leaves at 15:05). AF lounge looked rammed so not an option for anyone on the 3pm to BOS
Old May 4, 2017, 6:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, UA Plat, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Globalist
I have yet to hear of anyone who has ever been able to use the AF lounge. It is a bit of a fraud that PP even lists it in their app.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.