Wiki Posts
Search

Q4 Conference Call debacle

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2017, 6:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: Trueblue, Skymiles, AAdvantage
Q4 Conference Call debacle

So I read the transcript of the yesterday's Q4 conference call and let's just say it was nothing short of a disaster. Every other airline is reporting great numbers and Jetblue just screwed us all. The analyst questions regarding January's revenue miss just did not stop and management just could not leave it and move on. Everyone in the financial industry focuses on passenger revenue and these guys just can't forecast it properly. So today the stock will dump because all the downgrades. Lovely

One pissed B6 shareholder
Old Jan 27, 2017, 6:45 am
Suspended

Programs: SkyMiles, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, Rapid Rewards, Global Entry
Despite them dipping, they actually had a good quarter and beat analyst's estimates.

Also, that's what you get for investing in airlines.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 3:24 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Meh, AAL was down 5.32% today, and SAVE down 4.84%. I think there was pain all around.

Never invest in airlines.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by Brigri
So I read the transcript of the yesterday's Q4 conference call and let's just say it was nothing short of a disaster.
I am having trouble finding a link to the transcript - is it on the Jetblue site?

Thanks!
Old Jan 29, 2017, 4:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by dburns
I am having trouble finding a link to the transcript - is it on the Jetblue site?

Thanks!
http://seekingalpha.com/article/4040...all-transcript
Old Jan 30, 2017, 9:25 am

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.