Search

Mint Meal Times

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2019, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United Silver, Marriott Titanium Elite, AMEX Plat
Mint Meal Times

Hi,

I have been wanting to try the JetBlue Mint product for some time now. I think on my next visit to LA, (from Boston, in May) I am going to book. Right now, the best price is the 930pm departure. I don't mind the late departure / arrival time, but since this is my first experience in Mint, I would like to be able to try the full dinner menu. Can you confirm if the 930pm departure from BOS - LAX gets full dinner service?

When I click amenities on the website, it states that nothing is available.

Thanks
Old Jan 14, 2019, 11:51 pm

From JetBlue’s Mint FAQ, I highlighted in bold.
https://www.jetblue.com/flying-with-us/mint

Which flight times are associated with which Mint menus?

Customers on flights departing before 9:45AM are served Breakfast. Flights departing 9:46AM - 7PM (and westbound flights departing 7PM & later) are served Lunch/Dinner, while eastbound-only flights departing 7PM & later are served Shuteye menu. All flights offer our special menus (Plane Eats, Kosher, Gluten-Free, Low Calorie).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.