Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue and Lyft

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2017, 8:31 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
It appears to have been fixed by now. My points are now posting reliably on both Delta and JetBlue.
Old Nov 17, 2017, 9:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Moreover, I got the points for a Lyftline trip as well!
Old Nov 4, 2018, 12:57 am

Has anyone had any of their points from Lyft rides post for November? I'm wondering whether this partnership has ended, or if TrueBlue is just constipated.

I'm missing points for rides on 10/31 and 11/1. They usually post instantly, but I haven't received anything at all.
Old Nov 4, 2018, 4:43 pm

Programs: DL, B6, UA, AGR
Still going, here are the current terms:
Old Nov 5, 2018, 2:20 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
yep I had points post instantly tonight
Old Nov 9, 2018, 10:23 am

Programs: AA Plat/2MM, DL Silver, UA Silver (via Marr), Marr LTT, HH Gold (via cc), Hyatt Disc
Originally Posted by ralphs
yep I had points post instantly tonight
Hmmm. I had 2 qualifying rides (received the notification on my cell) on 11/1 and 11/5 but points haven't posted yet. I did an online chat with a JetBlue rep who told me that Lyft points are delayed due to a JetBlue system update and it would take 7-10 days for them to appear.
Old Nov 13, 2018, 8:16 am

Programs: AA Plat/2MM, DL Silver, UA Silver (via Marr), Marr LTT, HH Gold (via cc), Hyatt Disc
Originally Posted by diburning
I'm missing points for rides on 10/31 and 11/1. They usually post instantly, but I haven't received anything at all.
diburning; any update on this? I am still awaiting points from 11/1 and 11/5.
Old Nov 13, 2018, 9:12 am

I contacted them and was told to forward my receipts to [email protected] so that they can pursue Lyft for credit.

I sent my receipts to them out of principle (since they treat TrueBlue as an accounting book and not a customer relations/service tool), but if it were any other carrier, I'd say screw it and forego the small amount of points.

My airport ride today posted immediately, so it's definitely working again, but I don't think any missing rides will post on their own.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 9:20 am

Originally Posted by diburning
I contacted them and was told to forward my receipts to [email protected] so that they can pursue Lyft for credit.

I sent my receipts to them out of principle (since they treat TrueBlue as an accounting book and not a customer relations/service tool), but if it were any other carrier, I'd say screw it and forego the small amount of points..
Thanks, I'll do the same.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 11:32 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
I had points post instantly last week. It actually caught me by surprise because I normally use Uber but Lyft was half the price.
Old Nov 22, 2018, 3:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I had three airport trips last weekend that all posted right away.
Old Aug 9, 2019, 1:05 pm

Lyft Partnership Ends 9/9/2019

Thanks, as always, for being a valued TrueBlue member.

After three great years, Lyft and JetBlue have decided to part ways as of 9/9/19. It's been quite the ride, and both Lyft and JetBlue thank you as one of the many TrueBlue members who took part in this partnership.

We realize that being able to earn TrueBlue points on airport rides (and linking your TrueBlue and Lyft accounts) has been a convenient perk. Stay tuned as we look to roll out new ones in the future.

In the meantime, we appreciate your understanding and continued loyalty.

Yours Blue-ly,

Vice President, Loyalty
Old Aug 9, 2019, 1:11 pm

Programs: Marriott LTG, HHonors Diamond, Nat'l Exec
Sorry to see this go -- it's not a lot of points, but it was effortless and reliable.
Old Aug 9, 2019, 1:53 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
Interesting that they'd end a partnership with JetBlue when they work with other airlines as well. Sounds like it wasn't a happy parting.
Old Aug 9, 2019, 2:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'd miss it more if it were points on all trips, with an airport bonus, as with Delta.
RWPrincess likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.