Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

The Lounge at BOS Terminal C open to Priority Pass

The Lounge at BOS Terminal C open to Priority Pass

Old Jun 18, 2018, 2:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by GeezerCouple
Where does the E-C walkway connect at C?
Around C7. It is a very nice walkway area now. I used it yesterday going to the AF lounge and back. I've not been in The Club at C since it stopped being a UClub but I was pleased with the AF lounge's relatively simple offerings.

Last edited by sbm12; Jun 18, 2018 at 8:05 pm
Old Oct 2, 2018, 7:12 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I'm here right now, it's a real dump. The floors are covered in garbage and food, there are very few outlets, there's no wifi except the terminal wifi, there are no glasses for the water or soft drink, the furniture is stained and has holes. I guess it beats the gate but wow is this one of the worst US lounges I've been to this year.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 1:36 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, SPG Gold
I stopped by in August and this lounge was a disaster. Waitlist to get in for PP. Every single table had a pile of trash on top, every chair had some sort of stain.

The photos above from 2016 might actually be the last time it was cleaned.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 8:55 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I suppose it's only natural that with how dirty the lounge is that they'll have visitors. I saw at least two mice when I was there last week. I even managed some pictures.

I told the agents at the front desk on my way out and they said I wasn't the first to report it. They seemed sorry but I'm not sure anything will be done about it
Old Oct 9, 2018, 9:41 am

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Wow. I'll make the trek to the Air France lounge every time now.
Old Oct 9, 2018, 10:28 am

Wow indeed. We always made the trek to the AirFrance lounge most of the time anyway, but stopped here on occasion for a drink based on gate location. Never again.
Old Oct 11, 2018, 10:59 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob/UA Gold
Haha this is great! I only stop in here for a coffee and a Perrier, so I can probably outrun the little guys.
Old Oct 11, 2018, 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by joachimm
Haha this is great! I only stop in here for a coffee and a Perrier, so I can probably outrun the little guys.
I'm surprised that the little guy isn't starving from the lack of food offering over there@:-)
DrivingRain and joachimm like this.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by CMK10
I suppose it's only natural that with how dirty the lounge is that they'll have visitors. I saw at least two mice when I was there last week. I even managed some pictures.

I told the agents at the front desk on my way out and they said I wasn't the first to report it. They seemed sorry but I'm not sure anything will be done about it
A call to the health inspector will shut them down
Old Oct 22, 2018, 8:29 pm

I saw mice in there in August, so they aren't new (at first I thought I just saw a shadow, but then a couple minutes later I clearly saw a mouse going across the floor)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.