Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Earn JetBlue points on JetSuite private jet flights

Old Apr 5, 16, 5:57 pm
Original Poster

Jetsuite, the nation's 4th largest private jet company just announced today a new charter operation featuring pay-per-seat private jet flights between Concord, CA and Burbank and Las Vegas, and San Jose, CA and Bozeman, MT. The new program, JetSuiteX, uses Embraer 135 aircraft and has pricing starting at $109, an excellent price to avoid commercial airports altogether. Additionally, customers can earn 150-250 TrueBlue points per flight segment.

It looks like more and more companies are trying to get in on the pay-per-seat charter program, similar to how JetSmarter is filling its empty legs. Here's to hoping this program sticks around and has a chance to expand.
Old Dec 14, 16, 12:30 pm
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: B6 Mosaic, SPG LT Platinum, UA SIlver, VX eleVAte Gold (RIP)
Santa Monica added as new destination

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/34051924...monica-airport

IRVINE, Calif., Dec. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- New public charter service JetSuiteX began selling seats today for flights to and from Santa Monica, CA, starting February 6, 2017. Destinations include Las Vegas, San Jose and San Diego County. JetSuiteX, whose parent company, JetSuite, recently announced an investment from JetBlue (NASDAQ:JBLU), offers the fastest flights in the West at commercial fares. Fares for the new routes start from $29* each way and will be flown on the some of the quietest aircraft in service today.

Starting February 6th, JetSuiteX will offer four weekly flights between San Diego County (Carlsbad) and the Bay Area (San Jose), with a stopover in Santa Monica. JetSuiteX will also connect Santa Monica Airport with Las Vegas McCarran International Airport on Fridays and Sundays on luxuriously configured Embraer 135 aircraft starting February 10th. The public charter operator began service in April and offers regular flights in major west coast markets. JetSuite, the parent brand of JetSuiteX, has operated nearly 5,000 flights in and out of Santa Monica Airport over the last 7 years.

--

This never happened due to the changes at Santa Monica airport...

Last edited by sfozrhfco; Oct 12, 17 at 4:30 pm
Old Oct 12, 17, 4:29 pm
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Oakland service starts next month

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300535508.html

JetSuiteX will serve Oakland with three-times daily round-trips every day except Saturday. Up to date schedules can be found at JetSuiteX.com. All in ticket prices start at $129 each way, including up to two pieces of baggage (up to 50lbs total weight), business class-style leg room and complimentary cocktails and snacks on-board and in the lounge.

Good way for jetBlue to test out the waters for additional bay area to SoCal service.
Old Oct 12, 17, 8:11 pm

It's actually building quite the network out of BUR. On weekdays, it's 3 flights to OAK, 2 flights to SJC and 3 flights to CCR. Flights to vegas range from 2 to 5 flights a day. That's peak of 13 flights a day. They also said they plan to flight into SNA.

JetBlue could make Trueblue more attractive out in West Coast if they allow redeeming trueblue points on JetSuitex and allow flights on JetSuitex qualify for Mosaic status. That way, they don't have to compete against WN in the intra-california network, which have been disastrous on LGB-OAK/SJC.
Old Sep 10, 18, 4:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Any experiences on points posting times for these flights?
Old Sep 12, 18, 2:24 pm
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K View Post
Codeshares took 8 wee-and only after calling and then it was manually posted--after finally convincing the phone agent that they were actually partners. They seem to happen a bit more quickly and automatically when you book through jetsuitex.com but of course you don't get any bonus points with the jetBlue matercard if you buy the tickets directly through JetSuiteX.
Old Oct 30, 18, 9:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K View Post
Aggravating, time consuming, not very many points, but I need to keep my B6 account active. Booked through B6 with my # in the reservation. (I surmise that this info is not tracked nor sent to JetsuiteX.) After a reasonable time, I submitted for credit via the B6 website. No reply. After a reasonable time, II then sent a message to B6. Prompt reply telling me I had to go through JetsuiteX. I called its CS #, and the agent took my information. Nothing posted. I then emailed JetsuiteX with a scan of the BP and reservation printout. Within a day I received an email reply telling me it would go in the next report. Points posted within a few days.

So, it appears that the morrel of the storrey is that you should just go to JetsuiteX via email to have the flights post.