Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Slickw
All Cards
  • No f/x fee
  • Chip+PIN capable
  • 50% off in-flight purchases
The JetBlue Card
  • Free!
  • 3x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • 15k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Plus Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 60k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Business Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Office Supply, 1x Everything Else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • 30k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here
Print Wikipost

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2017, 8:04 am

Originally Posted by Kay_nyc
Has anyone received the $100 credit for booking a vacation getaway?

I'm thinking of jumping on the 60,000 point offer. I have to book a work trip, and I was thinking of booking the flight and hotel together as a vacation getaway, and using the $100 credit to offset the annual fee. The trip would be only a night long. I wanted to make sure the plan would work before jumping on the offer.
Of course it would work, that's the whole point of this perk!
Old Nov 10, 2017, 8:06 am

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, DL PM
Originally Posted by Kay_nyc
Has anyone received the $100 credit for booking a vacation getaway?

I'm thinking of jumping on the 60,000 point offer. I have to book a work trip, and I was thinking of booking the flight and hotel together as a vacation getaway, and using the $100 credit to offset the annual fee. The trip would be only a night long. I wanted to make sure the plan would work before jumping on the offer.
I booked one earlier this year and got the statement credit
Old Nov 11, 2017, 2:10 pm

Programs: AA, Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton
what did everyone do with their amex converted barclay cards? was anyone able to sign up for a jb card as well? I want the 60,000 point signup offer but it seems like the amex-converted card will make it harder for me to get the bonus. i also got the aviator 60,000 two months ago
Old Nov 12, 2017, 6:02 am

Programs: DL PM; Marriott Plat; Hilton Honors Gold
I apologize if this question has already been answered, but I have not been able to find the answer. I just applied for the 60k offer and was instantly approved. I have an upcoming JetBlue flight in two weeks that I redeemed TrueBlue points for. I paid for the taxes with a different card since I did not have this one at the time. The policy says that I must pay for the flight with the JetBlue Plus card in order to get the free checked bags.

Is this policy enforced, do you actually have to pay with the card?

Does anyone know if I will be able to have the free checked bags on this upcoming flight?
Old Nov 12, 2017, 7:47 am

Programs: Marriott and MLife Platinum, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Spire Elite, Hyatt Explorist
A huge THANKS to this flyertalk community that helps me research and learn new travel tips. After looking at this post, I found the following post from the pointsguy.com :

Since the card only needs to be “open at the time of redemption” rather than when you take the trip, I will have earned a total of 8,460 points back in my first year, a savings of $101.52.

What makes this benefit even better is that it doesn’t matter who is actually flying; anytime points are redeemed out of the TrueBlue account of the primary cardholder, the bonus will apply

Last edited by utgypsy; Nov 12, 2017 at 7:53 am Reason: typo
Old Nov 12, 2017, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by rcurry01
I apologize if this question has already been answered, but I have not been able to find the answer. I just applied for the 60k offer and was instantly approved. I have an upcoming JetBlue flight in two weeks that I redeemed TrueBlue points for. I paid for the taxes with a different card since I did not have this one at the time. The policy says that I must pay for the flight with the JetBlue Plus card in order to get the free checked bags.

Does anyone know if I will be able to have the free checked bags on this upcoming flight?
I believe you will
Old Nov 12, 2017, 10:23 am

Programs: Air: Many; Hotel: HH D, HY G, IHG P, MR S, RR
Originally Posted by rcurry01

I have a similar situation, except my flight is not until next March, and I have not applied for the JB card yet. At the time I booked my flight, I called JB to ask about the situation, since there are two valuable benefits associated with the card: 1) free checked bag, and 2) 10% points rebate. The agent told me that I could get the benefits by calling JB to change my payment to the JB card.
Old Nov 13, 2017, 7:08 pm

Earlier this year, I got the plus card about a month before I had to fly to SFO. I wound up getting the free checked bag, even though I had booked and paid for my flight with my Amex carryover (which had no free checked bags).

You could always contact customer service about it.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 2:20 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, CC Gold, UA Silver
FYI, applied in Sept when bonus was 40k. Tried to get 60K offer but they told me they only adjust after 30 days. Bummer
Old Nov 15, 2017, 5:48 am

Bonus points when qualifying for Mosaic through CC spend

Any recent experiences with getting the 15K bonus points? My account updated overnight to show that I have qualified through 2018, but no bonus points posted.
Old Nov 15, 2017, 2:09 pm

Humm.. I have a credit score of 825 and own both Amex Platinum and Chase CSR.
Somehow when I applied online yesterday, it did not give me an instant approval.

Is there a reconsideration line I can call, or do I just wait?
Old Nov 16, 2017, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by jay_dubya
Any recent experiences with getting the 15K bonus points? My account updated overnight to show that I have qualified through 2018, but no bonus points posted.
Update: bonus points posted today
Old Nov 16, 2017, 4:49 pm

Update: bonus points posted today
15k points from 50k spend? edit, nice! was it on the plus or on the biz?

Also, has anyone reached the 50k spend from a mix of spend from the plus card and biz card (like 25k each)? Would that work? Looking to knock that out come january and it would really speed things up.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 5:09 pm

Originally Posted by moops380
15k points from 50k spend? edit, nice! was it on the plus or on the biz?

Also, has anyone reached the 50k spend from a mix of spend from the plus card and biz card (like 25k each)? Would that work? Looking to knock that out come january and it would really speed things up.
Biz
Old Nov 16, 2017, 5:16 pm

Biz
Also,

for the 50k spend. is that spend in calendar year of spend, or calendar year of statement closings, say my statement closes 1/10/18 but I put alot of spend from 12/11 -12/31, would that credit to 2018-19 yr mosaic ? trying to double dip on another mastercard promo that ends 12/31, but i'd like mosaic for 2018-19 (already have it this yr).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.