Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Slickw
All Cards
  • No f/x fee
  • Chip+PIN capable
  • 50% off in-flight purchases
The JetBlue Card
  • Free!
  • 3x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • 15k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Plus Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 60k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Business Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Office Supply, 1x Everything Else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • 30k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here
Print Wikipost

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Old Aug 15, 2017, 7:34 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by moretimeoffguy
Since what year? No offense to you personally, but I see FT posts circa 2013 indicating Jet Blue's statement that their points don't expire to be B.S. That they really expire in 12 months if you have no revenue flights. I'd be psyched to learn that they truly don't expire, like Delta's. Double-checking before I pull the trigger on the 40K Jet Blue card. Can anyone else confirm?
https://www.google.com/search?q=jetblue+points+expire
rover4618 likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2017, 1:07 am

Programs: GE
Originally Posted by moretimeoffguy
Since what year? No offense to you personally, but I see FT posts circa 2013 indicating Jet Blue's statement that their points don't expire to be B.S. That they really expire in 12 months if you have no revenue flights. I'd be psyched to learn that they truly don't expire, like Delta's. Double-checking before I pull the trigger on the 40K Jet Blue card. Can anyone else confirm?
JetBlue points do not expire as of June 2013.
rover4618 likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2017, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by bbtrvl
JetBlue points do not expire as of June 2013.
Perfect. Thanks all! Cleared for take-off.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by zhaofa90
it seems like Barclays sends the list of people who have qualified for Mosaic in waves to Jetblue. I met my spend about 2 weeks ago and still have not been upgraded. Has anybody met their spend recently and been upgraded already?
I phoned Barclay today, they told me they send info to JB each month, 3 days after your closing date. This reflects what I see in my TrueBlue dashboard, in that barlcaycard activities show up there 3-4 days after my statement closing.

I also just met the spend, have a trip booked for next week, and would love to take advantage of Mosaic benefits instead of waiting "6-8 weeks" as it says in the barclaycard terms.

My plan is to call JB on Monday, as that will be past the date I usually see points credited to TB from card purchases. I'm hoping they will expedite the data they receive from barclay and grant Mosaic privs in time for my trip.
Old Aug 19, 2017, 10:25 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, CC Gold, UA Silver
Annual Fee due, likely cancel card due to $99 annual fee. I have flight booked with points in October. Anyone know if I cancel within next 2 weeks, would i forfeit 10% rebate.

Also, any datapoints if card churnable? Thanks
Old Aug 20, 2017, 1:30 am

Originally Posted by cdoobiest
Annual Fee due, likely cancel card due to $99 annual fee. I have flight booked with points in October. Anyone know if I cancel within next 2 weeks, would i forfeit 10% rebate.

Also, any datapoints if card churnable? Thanks
"yes" and "sometimes"

also, looks like they give the 5k points for $1k spend offer to everyone
Old Aug 28, 2017, 8:09 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Anyone have a referral link for any bonuses over 40k miles? Got an email for 40k miles after $1k in spend, no waiver of the 1st year AF.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 7:10 am

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic 3, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by hi55us
Anyone have a referral link for any bonuses over 40k miles? Got an email for 40k miles after $1k in spend, no waiver of the 1st year AF.
I've never seen an option to refer somebody from within a Barclay account. Is that option hidden somewhere?
Old Aug 29, 2017, 7:49 pm

I've never head of referral links for this card.

Also the usual bonus is 30k and the current 40k offer is the all time high. It might go up from there like they did with the Aviator (which started at 40k, was raised to 50k a few months ago, and just raised again to 60k) or they could drop it back down to 30k.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 9:50 pm

Programs: B6, AA, AS
Originally Posted by hi55us
Which card?

Originally Posted by gr99gt
I've never seen an option to refer somebody from within a Barclay account. Is that option hidden somewhere?
Originally Posted by bbtrvl
I've never head of referral links for this card. ....
I believe hi55us was referring to any CC application links to this card, out in the www, that may offer more points than what he found, .... 40k, after 1k spend.

"referral link" ...... "another link / lead"

Just a guess.

Isn't that a standard question on FT?

The answer is no hi55us. That 40k sounds great to me. And over standard IIRC. Any greater offer would require a 2-5k spend IME.

I would be comfortable with that application.

HTH

Last edited by DrewBr; Aug 29, 2017 at 10:08 pm
Old Aug 30, 2017, 8:18 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Originally Posted by DrewBr
Which card?

I believe hi55us was referring to any CC application links to this card, out in the www, that may offer more points than what he found, .... 40k, after 1k spend.

"referral link" ...... "another link / lead"

Just a guess.

Isn't that a standard question on FT?

The answer is no hi55us. That 40k sounds great to me. And over standard IIRC. Any greater offer would require a 2-5k spend IME.

I would be comfortable with that application.

HTH
Exactly - was looking for one of those 100k links I applied with the 40k link, offer was for the plus card. Told they need to review my application I just opened the Wyndham card with Barclays, do they have some kind of 30 day rule anyone knows about? Really was looking to use it for free checked bags coming up on a trip....
Old Aug 31, 2017, 7:46 am

guys - when do you get 5000 points at the 1st anniversary? Is it in the same month the annual fee hits
Old Aug 31, 2017, 8:33 am

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic 3, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by sam007
guys - when do you get 5000 points at the 1st anniversary? Is it in the same month the annual fee hits
My 5k bonus posted in my TrueBlue account on 3/11/17 which was the same date my March statement closed. The $99 fee posted on 3/31/17 so it was on my April statement.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by rover4618
I also got the annual fee waived and was happy with that and just before I hung up was asked if I also wanted another 5,000 bonus points for a $1000 spend in 3 months.

I just said thank you with a ear to ear smile.
Just noticed something else Barclays also gave a 5,000 mile anniversary bonus in July. Since my anniversary date for the card wasn't until mid August what is that ?
Old Sep 1, 2017, 11:50 am

Programs: AA, Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton
If I PC to the $99 fee card, would I be able to get the anniversary points as well?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.