Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Crediting points to Singapore, failed.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Crediting points to Singapore, failed.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2016, 10:49 am

Programs: DL Gold, AA Gold, CO Gold
I emailed B6 to inquire about why my name wasn't showing on the flight. After a couple of iterations, I learned that their systems allegedly have my name as "TACO/JOPE MR", rather than "TACO/JOPE", and that this was the likely reason for the rejection. I have resubmitted the claim with SQ, but have yet to hear back.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 9:22 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
That is the same line they gave me about the Hilton points transfer not happening. My Hilton account has my maiden name and married name listed together while my TB account only uses my married name. I've since updated the name on my Hilton account to match my TB account but haven't stayed at a Hilton since to test out whether this was actually helpful.
Old Jun 22, 2016, 8:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, AGR SE, SPG Platinum, HH Gold, MR Gold
Originally Posted by FormerAmtrakTraveler
After a couple of back-and-forths, B6 sent me to this:

https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/p...eage_Claim.pdf

It says to make sure I have waited 6-8 weeks after flight before filing this... I'm in the 8th week so I'm going to wait another week or so then fill out the form... which it says will take another 8+++ weeks to process.

What a PITA.
This worked! Emailed formed in 6/17. Received confirmation of credit 6/22. It did not take 8+++ weeks... it took less than 1 week. Of course this should have worked automatically.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.