Wiki Posts
Search

TSA Precheck question

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2014, 6:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
TSA Precheck question

Never mind, I found the answer to my question online.

Last edited by Long Distance; Oct 15, 2014 at 6:28 am
Old Oct 15, 2014, 6:27 am

Definitely not. I always get Precheck but just got back from trip to west coast with both myself and husband(who got pre check for first time) going out but coming back got into pre check line with husband and didn't notice that I had not received precheck and was stopped by TSA officer and told to go through "other" line. I guess they switch it up from time to time. Not happy.
Old Oct 15, 2014, 6:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ciaohound
Definitely not. I always get Precheck but just got back from trip to west coast with both myself and husband(who got pre check for first time) going out but coming back got into pre check line with husband and didn't notice that I had not received precheck and was stopped by TSA officer and told to go through "other" line. I guess they switch it up from time to time. Not happy.
Thanks - you replied at the same time I edited my original post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.