Wiki Posts
Search

ORD nonstop flights

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2014, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, WN A+, WN CP
ORD nonstop flights

I am based in Chicago and fly to NY and BOS frequently, so I am considering switching a portion of my WN travel to JetBlue. Main factors are O'Hare location vs MDW and my height (6'10"). I prefer reserving seats ahead of time.

Does anyone know if JetBlue is planning on increasing the number of non-stop destinations from ORD?

I frequently check the following page for new services, but I'm not sure if there is anything else out there that shows future plans:

http://www.jetblue.com/deals/new-service/

Thanks
Old Sep 17, 2014, 3:56 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
They are concentrating on FLL and Caribbean so if there are any additions from ORD, it would likely be FLL.
Old Sep 18, 2014, 11:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

They also have SJU service.

New routes won't show up until they actually show up. Airlines don't really broadcast new routes before they're on sale. The DoT frowns on that quite a bit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.