Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Mint Menus

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2021, 1:45 am

Yes, I noticed that earlier when I went to see what my eastbound lunch options will be.

Originally Posted by truncated
Incidentally anyone notice they've posted the April/May menus on the website even though we're barely into March?
Old Mar 2, 2021, 12:34 pm

Programs: n/a
Originally Posted by TastyPlaneEats
Yes, I noticed that earlier when I went to see what my eastbound lunch options will be.
And I hope that they use the April menu for my Eastbound Breakfast flight at the end of March as March’s breakfast menu was very bad from what I saw in February
Old Mar 2, 2021, 1:58 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Interesting. When I went to check the menus yesterday afternoon, they were still showing the February/March menus.
Old Mar 2, 2021, 2:01 pm

Originally Posted by dkc192
Interesting. When I went to check the menus yesterday afternoon, they were still showing the February/March menus.
FWIW, I looked last evening EST and they were changed
Old Mar 5, 2021, 11:26 pm

March Eastbound Lunch

Summary: yummmm

Panzanella Salad, Flat Iron Steak, and Tuscan Fried Chicken Salad. I asked for dessert to be served after I was done with the entrees. One of the better lunches I’ve had in Mint!

PANZANELLA SALAD with oven roasted tomato, bread, radish, and basil. Very good flavor!

FLAT IRON STEAK with roasted endive. The steak was done medium-medium well. I sliced it thinly and it was pretty decent.

TUSCAN FRIED CHICKEN SALAD with little gems (lettuce), lemon, and chili flakes. There is a nice little sauce under the lettuce. The chicken was crunchy and flavorful!! Went well with the lettuce when you dipped into the sauce under the bed of lettuce! The chicken smelled really good as the meals were being served in the Mint cabin.

DESSERT - VANILLA GELATO with roasted pineapple and salted oats. I asked for it to be served after I was done with the entrees, and the Mint attendants gladly obliged!
Old Mar 6, 2021, 5:21 am

Programs: Amtrak Select Plus, Marriott Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by TastyPlaneEats
Summary: yummmm
That all looks good. Wish I was traveling in March. I'm not feeling the April menus and may be doing Plane Eats. They never seem to have what I want when I actually fly Mint.
Old Mar 6, 2021, 4:49 pm

I’ve changed a flight (pre-covid) just to avoid a Mint menu! Now I take whatever is available, looks like I’m done flying Mint for a while since JetBlue completely eliminated the Mint route between EWR and LAS. 😢
Originally Posted by vatraveler
That all looks good. Wish I was traveling in March. I'm not feeling the April menus and may be doing Plane Eats. They never seem to have what I want when I actually fly Mint.
Old Mar 6, 2021, 5:58 pm

Want to trade? I don’t like March menu but like April.
Old Apr 23, 2021, 8:26 am

Programs: DL PM, OZ Diamond Plus, BA Silver
B6 2397 BOS-SEA
Westbound Lunch/Dinner
April 22, 2021

Clockwise from top right:
Smoked trout little gems, lemon
Celery root soup crispy potatoes
Flat iron steak braised escarole agrodolce, rosemary croutons
​​​​​​Vanilla gelato roasted peaches, hazelnut shortbread crumble

Trout was ok, pretty salty. Grapes were an interesting addition

Soup was good, although surprisingly thick/dense and a smaller portion than I expected (it was only like 1” deep I think?)

Steak was huge and surprisingly good — mediumish at one end but a little overcooked at the other. The escarole and raisins complemented it nicely

Gelato was excellent and didn’t melt before I finished dinner (despite having to work through the whole steak)

Overall highly satisfying dinner with great service from the BOS-based crew — although I don’t quite understand the obsession with the crumbly bits on 3 of the 4 dishes for this menu
Yahtzee, cmd320 and Brandinho1 like this.

Last edited by truncated; Apr 24, 2021 at 9:00 pm Reason: forgot to include the route
Old Apr 24, 2021, 8:06 pm

Programs: Amtrak Select Plus, Marriott Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond
I take back what I said; the meals on my April flights were absolutely delicious. They almost give you too much food.
Old May 12, 2021, 7:46 pm

Programs: UA, DL, AA, B6, WN
Is it safe to assume that the breakfast vs lunch catering is based on the scheduled departure time? Looking at a westbound 9:50am Mint flight, website says lunch starts on flights departing after 9:47am. The flight seems to leave a few minutes early most days according to FlightAware, but I'm guessing lunch will be catered. Sound about right?
Old May 12, 2021, 8:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by bourbonbum
Is it safe to assume that the breakfast vs lunch catering is based on the scheduled departure time? Looking at a westbound 9:50am Mint flight, website says lunch starts on flights departing after 9:47am. The flight seems to leave a few minutes early most days according to FlightAware, but I'm guessing lunch will be catered. Sound about right?
You are correct, it is based on scheduled time of departure.

-J.
cmd320, Comenius and bourbonbum like this.
Old May 22, 2021, 9:11 pm

Looks like June/July menus are up — they've changed the layout/design but dishes seem similar to past menus (although the EB Lunch/Dinner options feel a little odd)

Booked on the new Mint Studio JFK-LAX in the first week of June so will report back on the food as well then
Old May 23, 2021, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by truncated
Looks like June/July menus are up — they've changed the layout/design but dishes seem similar to past menus (although the EB Lunch/Dinner options feel a little odd)
Agree that the eastbound menu looks a bit strange. Three options with tomatoes.

I'm not a huge fan of the menu layout. It's just a bit busy and cartoonish for me. I honestly didn't really have any issue with the way the old menus looked.
Old May 23, 2021, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by cmd320
Agree that the eastbound menu looks a bit strange. Three options with tomatoes.

I'm not a huge fan of the menu layout. It's just a bit busy and cartoonish for me. I honestly didn't really have any issue with the way the old menus looked.
It's four options with tomatoes if you look carefully haha. And the EB shuteye is also weird — was tempted to buy up to Mint on my upcoming SEA-BOS redeye (somehow it's only $601 2 weeks out) but the food makes it less likely lol (although I do like the bags you get at the end of the flight)

Oddly enough I prefer the new layout to the old one — the inside pages feel cleaner and less crowded — but clearly this shows they can't please everyone lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.