Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW HIRE

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2014, 7:05 am
Original Poster

Thumbs up NEW HIRE

I am leaving for mco for training on the 27th of may for a/o in bos , can't wait. What are the hotels like? Do they have kitchenettes, coffee makers, etc? Can you walk to stores, malls, restaurants? How does the food reimbursement work? Is it out of pocket? And if so when do we get reimbursed? Just want to be prepared!! Congrats to all others who are in the process!! Would love feedback before i leave^
Old May 18, 2014, 8:37 am

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
We prefer not to discuss hotel accommodations on an open website so feel free to shoot me a private message!

Welcome to our family! Congrats on getting hired! Feel free to ask any questions you'd like. There are several crewmembers on here from various departments.
Old May 20, 2014, 2:49 pm

Originally Posted by JUDGEELK
I am leaving for mco for training on the 27th of may for a/o in bos , can't wait. What are the hotels like? Do they have kitchenettes, coffee makers, etc? Can you walk to stores, malls, restaurants? How does the food reimbursement work? Is it out of pocket? And if so when do we get reimbursed? Just want to be prepared!! Congrats to all others who are in the process!! Would love feedback before i leave^
Hey JUDGEELK,

Congrats! I'll be attending the same training class on the 27th. Did you receive your itinerary? I'll be based in JFK.
Old May 23, 2014, 4:29 am
Original Poster

HEY!

CONGRATS TO YOU AS WELL! I WILL BE BASED IN BOS. LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING EVERYONE!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.