Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SJU-JFK Fare Question

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2014, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

SJU-JFK Fare Question

Have never done this route. Is $191 each way decent? Going in October...seems kind of high for low season, no?
Old Feb 1, 2014, 7:10 pm

Programs: hardly any
First compare ...

My first thought would be to compare the JetBlue fare with the fare available on a full-fare high cost airline, perhaps American (or whoever usually runs that route).

My second thought would be that February is too early to book for October in the world of LCC's and boutique airlines.

Keep comparing. Let us know when you pull the trigger and make the purchase!
Old Feb 2, 2014, 7:24 am
Original Poster

Thanks. They're all $190ish...Delta, AA, USAir.
Old Feb 2, 2014, 12:39 pm
Original Poster

Flight was actually $170, so I booked, as it's really the only flight that works for me...didn't want to take chances. I'm happy w/$170.
Old Feb 2, 2014, 12:50 pm

Programs: AA Gold, rif-raf on most others; MBTA "valued customer"
Monitor the fare. Should the price drop, a simple call to JetBlue will yield a travel credit good for the fare difference.
Old Feb 2, 2014, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bosnyc
Monitor the fare. Should the price drop, a simple call to JetBlue will yield a travel credit good for the fare difference.
I know...but thx for the heads up!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.