Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Puerto Rico Day Trip

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2013, 11:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Dividend Miles, True Blue, Rapid Rewards, AAdvantage, Early Returns, Sky Miles
Puerto Rico Day Trip

Hi!

I just booked a jetBlue getaway to Orlando for 4 nights and 5 days, ive done this once before and on the last day we have nothing to do but wait for the night flight back home to JFK. So I looked into going to San Juan, PR on the last day. It might sound crazy and/or completely stupid but from what ive found, we can take a morning flight to San Juan and a night flight to JFK with a 7 hour layover to do whatever we want. The only thing is, we cant do this unless there is a schedule change to our MCO-JFK flight b/c if there is a sked change, we can change flights for free. But on the jetBlue website, it says if there is a sked change over 30 minutes, we can change to whatever flight as long as we dont change city pairs, but doesnt mention changing to connecting flights. So my question is can you change from a nonstop flight to a connecting flight with a 7 hour layover if my flight is impacted by a sked change or do you have to keep the non stop. This is the only way it would work b/c thats the only way to go for free. Also, i see the A321's are on some of the SJU-JFK flights, will they put the 21's on all SJU-JFK flights or only some. That would be a double bonus!

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.