Badges

Old Sep 4, 2018, 10:50 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I don't think there was even an intention to retire the program with the prior announcements. It was very successful for the company, though it may have needed a contract renegotiation or extension to keep going.
Old Sep 4, 2018, 2:20 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
The email I received today gave me the impression that they might be switching vendors or something like that
Old Sep 26, 2018, 9:50 am

anyone hear any updates on this? have a lot of travel coming up, trying to figure out where to book it!
Old Sep 26, 2018, 12:30 pm

Programs: TrueBlue Mosaic, HHonors, Marriott
Originally Posted by ethang801
anyone hear any updates on this? have a lot of travel coming up, trying to figure out where to book it!
They said badges will return, and badges will be awarded for travel while it is down. Who knows what the rewards (if any) will look like when they're back.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 6:46 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
I've been keeping track of the things I've been doing while Badges are on hiatus. Hopefully the old badges all still exist, and that they'll simply track easier/better after they come back.

I don't have high hopes that they'll track any better though. JetBlue's own points tracking system is a little wonky. Example: This was my BOS-JFK-ONT-JFK-BOS trip to fly the inaugural:

It posted weird, but the points added up correctly for my fare. Also, the JFK-ONT/ONT-JFK legs tracked properly for Go Long. I did SDC the JFK-BOS leg, and I've noticed that SDC often causes the system to do weird things when the points post. Another example was an EWR-BOS flight that only posted half the points when I SDC-ed. I contacted them and they weren't sure what happened, but they did a manual adjustment (which didn't include any Mosaic qualifying points, but I don't need them, so that was fine).

Last edited by diburning; Sep 26, 2018 at 6:52 pm
Old Sep 26, 2018, 8:29 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, SPG Gold
Noticed something funny on my Facebook the other day - new widget called "My Games," and the only thing on there was JetBlue Badges. I think I connected my Facebook account with it when I first signed up.

The funny part was hovering over it - it says "97 players." Wonder if that's the active user count for badges (or badges connected via Facebook), and why it's on hiatus
Old Nov 19, 2018, 10:12 am

a lot of travel plans that i havent been able to solidify because of the lack of clarity on badges. not sure how to weigh possible stopping points, connections, all kinds of things.

really disappointed with the lack of communication now three months into this hiatus

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.