Badges

Old Jul 29, 13, 2:18 am

Programs: A3*G, AC
Originally Posted by linke3 View Post
Does anyone know how to get the "In a Badge Mood" badge? The subtext says "Visit the TrueBlue badges page 10x", however, I'm sure I have visited the page more than 10 times, and I don't see a movement track for the badge either. Just wondering if anyone has earned this badge yet.
I've managed to get this one through repeated signins across various browsers and sessions. I didn't think it was too difficult, but maybe it's like the e-rewards badge that just doesn't reguister?

I'd suggest if you have Chrome, load up an incognito window (CTRL+SHIFT+N) and log in, then close all the incognito tabs, do it again, and you should get prompted to log in again. That should be enough to register, at least in my experience.
Old Jul 29, 13, 9:10 am

There's been a badges FB group started for friending if anyone is interested.

https://badges.jetblue.com/
Old Jul 29, 13, 2:29 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by scheister View Post
There's been a badges FB group started for friending if anyone is interested.

https://badges.jetblue.com/
The FB group is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/281151118694303/.
Old Aug 2, 13, 6:32 pm

Lessons learned: If I were starting from scratch, I would probably create a second Facebook identity for linking to JetBlue, posting my badges, and friending y'all. Nothing personal, but my 'real' friends don't really need to see those JetBlue posts, and I'm not thrilled about sharing my FB stuff with a bunch of folks I haven't met, FTers notwithstanding. I did tighten up my FB privacy a bit.
Old Aug 4, 13, 7:25 am

I created a separate list for the badges "friends" I have. Not that I really ever put privacy on anything in FB anyways but that gives me a level of control. I also hide the members of that list from my timeline in most cases.
Old Nov 12, 13, 2:43 pm

Programs: DL GM, UA, B6, AA, WN, AS, AGR
When they come out with new badges, would they be retroactive (doubtful) or would I have to repeat the action to have it count?

Also, how does one earn the "Bluemanity" badge? Has ANYONE earned it yet? What about the "True Believer" badge? Does one have to be registered with TrueBlue in its previous incarnation to earn it? If I don't qualify for it, and never will, why display it?
Old Jan 21, 14, 3:19 pm

Programs: US Airways Dividend Miles
Does anyone know if you get the city travel badges for flights booked through Trueblue points?

Of course I understand that one can't get points for flights booked through points .. but would it unlock the city badge at least as you've technically flown to those cities and the badge page does not mention anything about those being only for paid flights.
Old Jan 21, 14, 7:22 pm

I did earn a city badge for my award flight in November.
Old Jan 22, 14, 7:43 am

Programs: US Airways Dividend Miles
Originally Posted by sbm12 View Post
I did earn a city badge for my award flight in November.
Thanks for letting me know.

Do you remember approximately how long did it take to earn it after the flight?

Also, would I only get the badge for the final destination or any via airports too?
Old Jan 22, 14, 6:51 pm

Takes a few days for the badge to post.

Only for the final destination.
Old Jan 26, 14, 5:18 pm

Also, if anyone is curious, I contacted JetBlue about hotel badges last week.

If you want the badge for Hilton or Mariott, you'd have to book through Hilton or Mariott respectively. If you book through RocketMiles, you won't receive the badge.

The badge is worthless unless you're OCD about collecting them all or leveling up, so personally, I'd go with Rocketmiles and get the 1000+ points per night since most if not all Hiltons and Mariotts are on Rocketmiles.
Old Feb 1, 14, 11:40 am

Programs: Bolt Bus Rewards
Originally Posted by diburning View Post
Also, if anyone is curious, I contacted JetBlue about hotel badges last week.

If you want the badge for Hilton or Mariott, you'd have to book through Hilton or Mariott respectively. If you book through RocketMiles, you won't receive the badge.

The badge is worthless unless you're OCD about collecting them all or leveling up, so personally, I'd go with Rocketmiles and get the 1000+ points per night since most if not all Hiltons and Mariotts are on Rocketmiles.

For my latest Hilton stay (booked through Hilton.com) I had the double dip miles go to True Blue. About a week later I received the Hilton Badge.
Old Feb 3, 14, 1:04 pm

Right, that's because you booked through Hilton. If you wanted more points on JetBlue, you could have booked through Rocketmiles which would give you a minimum of 1000 points per night.
Old Aug 21, 14, 7:36 am

JetBlue launched a whole bunch more badges this week, including a 500,000 point bonus if you hit every destination.

If you could earn for departure cities as well as arrivals then it could probably be done rather easier with some open jaw itineraries. But needing to arrive (and terminate) at each of the 90ish destinations makes it very hard. Also badges and bonus points for all the airports in Texas, California, Florida or New York, among other things.

n.b. The link above is to my blog or to one which I am a regular contributor. FT rules require that I disclose that in the post.
Old Aug 21, 14, 8:09 am

Programs: TrueBlue, Rapid Rewards
Originally Posted by sbm12 View Post
JetBlue launched a whole bunch more badges this week, including a 500,000 point bonus if you hit every destination.

If you could earn for departure cities as well as arrivals then it could probably be done rather easier with some open jaw itineraries. But needing to arrive (and terminate) at each of the 90ish destinations makes it very hard. Also badges and bonus points for all the airports in Texas, California, Florida or New York, among other things.

n.b. The link above is to my blog or to one which I am a regular contributor. FT rules require that I disclose that in the post.
Wow, 500,000 is nice.

Search this Thread