Wiki Posts
Search

New uniforms in Spring 2014

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2013, 11:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

New uniforms in Spring 2014

Probably not at all significant in the real world, but I just happened upon a video from JetBlue describing the process they went through in selecting a designer for their uniform refresh due in Spring 2014. It is somewhat interesting to hear the discussions on how many different groups they had involved in the process, as well as to see that they’re going to add a bit of contrasting color with the orange accents. I’m a fan of that color combination.

http://blog.wandr.me/2013/04/new-uni...n-spring-2014/
Old Apr 2, 2013, 12:31 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat
Surprised they kept the scarves for women... I know a lot of inflight crew who hated them.
Old Apr 2, 2013, 4:31 pm

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
They are being tight lipped about this along with the new cabin but I know ALOT of inflight crews are so excited about the change if these turn out to be actual designs. These designs are fresh and crisp and very professional. Many crews have been asking for a more professional look to our uniforms and these fit that bill!
Old Apr 3, 2013, 6:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

The picture is a screen cap from the video produced and released by the company. Maybe it isn't the final deal, but I'd be surprised if it changes too much from there.
Old Apr 4, 2013, 5:34 am

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
This is also the same picture that they sent out to all of the crewmembers as well so I don't think that it will change too much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.