Wiki Posts
Search

David Neeleman at Romney HQ

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2012, 10:12 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

David Neeleman at Romney HQ

I was watching the live feed of Romney HQ and saw David Neeleman walk by. I said the guy looked just like him then I looked on the internet and saw he was indeed a Romney supporter.

Eerie coincidence. Also a mormon, bright CEO and a brilliant man. Had a learning disability and was able to make it in America to become a CEO of a great airline.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by adamj023
I was watching the live feed of Romney HQ and saw David Neeleman walk by. I said the guy looked just like him then I looked on the internet and saw he was indeed a Romney supporter.

Eerie coincidence. Also a mormon, bright CEO and a brilliant man. Had a learning disability and was able to make it in America to become a CEO of a great airline.

Not that bright. Heard him speak and he said he didn't believe in Evolution.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 7:47 pm

Programs: hardly any
Running out of ...

Now what am I supposed to do? I am quickly running out of airlines to fly.

Originally Posted by kelmac
Not that bright. Heard him speak and he said he didn't believe in Evolution.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 6:58 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JohnWM
Now what am I supposed to do? I am quickly running out of airlines to fly.
Well we have hundreds of different ways to travel now, limos, cars, bus, helicopters, airplanes (commercial and military versions), military land based vehicles, trains, ships, space based craft even coming online for private citizens and so on and so forth. Even classified governmental vehicles which only after eventual declassification in future years will make it to the mainstream.

And advanced knowledge and complex materials used to make such. Patents like rubber seem very basic today since they have been used for a long time.

Any good CEO of the Airlines would need to kept abreast of the modern technologies. This is where CEOs like Neeleman, Barger and Branson for instance have become revolutionaries in their field of aviation. Guys like Robert Crandall were stuck in the stone ages.

Aviation today is the best mechanism we have to travel on the overall basis, and leads in most aspects except for fuel costs. If someone was theoretically able to design a plane with enormous speed, drag and lift, and be able to hold extremely heavy items without any fuel costs, it would dramatically change the industry forever.

Quality airlines to fly? While costs have gone up and regular coach passengers do NOT get the same service we had during the days of regulated airfare prices, aviation service is now available to the masses and extra class options are available for a higher price.

You will find carriers more aggressively competing for the premium customers today. Better seating options and so on and so forth.

The customer is king and can choose carrier, equipment type and make sure you get a well trained pilot with a respectable and safe carrier.

Last edited by adamj023; Nov 17, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.